SportsWrath

Huge props to Corey Webster...

Allstarjim

He will earn a Pro Bowl next year, bank on it.

He did the unthinkable, shut down Steve Smith. Smith's final line: 2 rec, 21 yards. In the second half, Delhomme rarely even went to Smith, favoring other targets like Jarrett and Muhammed. Bang up job by Corey Webster! :rock:

I know on one of those receptions, Dockery was one on one vs Smith...

I also saw Webster get beat by Muhshin Muhammad on a key third down at the tail end of the game, though the play before he made a very nice play on the ball...

Terrell Thomas has done a great job since he came in, he's outstanding on special teams. There really has to be something to be said about guys coming out of USC playing the pro system, because they are so far ahead when it comes to being ready to play in the NFL.

Thomas has played well whenever onthe field, he was very good in training camp as well(until he got hurt). He should be a solid corner for us for years to come. Kenny Phillips looks to be headed for a nice career as well...thats 3 young, good db's the giants will have for a while. The secondary shoudl be very good for years to come.

Wiffing on tackles, over or under-committing to coverage, yeah, I thought he was crap. Not quite as shitty as Bulter but shitty none-the-less.

Johnson did stink but he made a nice play when it counted...nice open field tackle.

Johnson did stink but he made a nice play when it counted...nice open field tackle.

I hold Bulter accountable for two TDs last night; the first where he seemed to be out of position and Williams went untouched into the endzone, and I think it was the third, the big run to the right where he had containment and totally wiffed on the tackle. Johnson couldn't close on him either.

I hold Bulter accountable for two TDs last night; the first where he seemed to be out of position and Williams went untouched into the endzone, and I think it was the third, the big run to the right where he had containment and totally wiffed on the tackle. Johnson couldn't close on him either.

Someone mentioned in the game day thread that Butler takes the worst angles to a tackle that anyone has ever seen....does he have a depth perception issue? Or does he just suck?