SportsWrath

Red Jerseys

feefifoefum

We arent wearing them at all this year. (Thank god I wasted 250. on one a couple months ago)

However, if we never wear them again...being I did purchace one(authentic), that would be sweet. I'll forever have a legit red jersey.

just so the dog didn't misunderstand, you spent $250.00 on a jersey? Is that the going rate for these things now?

just so the dog didn't misunderstand, you spent $250.00 on a jersey? Is that the going rate for these things now?

for an authentic professional jersey, yes. the replicas are much cheaper. Im surprised a fan such as yourself wasnt aware of that...oh wait, I forgot, you dont beleive in wearing sports jerseys.

for an authentic professional jersey, yes. the replicas are much cheaper. Im surprised a fan such as yourself wasnt aware of that...oh wait, I forgot, you dont beleive in wearing sports jerseys.

that is an absurd cost...and no, the dog does not get the whole jersey-wearing thing for grown men...and now that the dog is aware of the costs involved, that decision makes even less sense, and is even more comical.

I don't agree with "the dog" about the grown men wearing jerseys seeing as there are grown men wearing jerseys actually playing the game. But I agree with him about the $250 for a red jersey. The Giants won't be wearing them this year.

By the way, you want a red jersey?. Modells on 17thst selling Sinorice Moss red for $40. Sinorice Moss!!! :o

that is an absurd cost...and no, the dog does not get the whole jersey-wearing thing for grown men...and now that the dog is aware of the costs involved, that decision makes even less sense, and is even more comical.

I agree that the prices are ridiculous, but the Hugh wonders if the dog also thinks its comical for young boys to wear suits?

Openly supporting a team interfers with his loudmouth shit-talking about other's teams.

Openly supporting a team interfers with his loudmouth shit-talking about other's teams.

ok...now you go get yourself all dolled up in your uniform and prance around in anticipation for the big game...the dog has said it before, to each his own.

They wore red against the Eagles once if I'm correct.

Yeah, I knew there was one game they wore it vs an opponent not the Cowboys...but honestly I'd rather the division games stick with the classic blue. Though, the Red vs the Cowboys is kinda like a tiny tradition. I dunno, I think 1 game a year is fine, just mix it up with teams outside the division.

We always play like shit in red.

The whole third jersey thing is a blatant marketing ploy anyway. Forget about grown men paying 250 for a jersey, there are guys out there with 1 in all 3 colors.

Now my 8 year old nephew has all the colors but he has a lot of uncles.

Don't really care one way or the other but I would be lieing if I said I got it.