SportsWrath

An injury to the WR group will destroy us...

BurnThePhilFans

With Tyree out and Plax out we have Hixon, Toomer and Smith starting with Moss (awful) and Manningham (rookie) on the bench. If Toomer, Smith or Hixon gets hurt we will be in serious trouble.

Moss is not awful. He barely gets to play. Hixon, Toomer and Smith? I'm excited.

With Tyree out and Plax out we have Hixon, Toomer and Smith starting with Moss (awful) and Manningham (rookie) on the bench. If Toomer, Smith or Hixon gets hurt we will be in serious trouble.

A little paranoid ain't we?

I'd be more worried about our DTs, if I were you. They're the ones getting a bit banged-up right now.

What about MLB--Pierce might get suspended; if Blackburn gets injured then what? Goff?

Diehl might bring in that AK47 he's been bragging about for "show and tell." It falls down his pants leg, and the whole offense line goes down.

I'm going to curl into a ball now.

There's a good reason he doens't get to play much. Does he get credited with defensive stats when he tackles himself? I've yet to see any real football instincts in this guy.

Yeah, because we're so deep at receiver.

He doesnt tackle himself, he just ran behind the 1st down line a couple of times. I've seen great speed from him and a couple of nice catches, one for a TD the few times he's been in there. And with our wonderful QB throwin to him, anythings possible.

Moss is not awful. He barely gets to play. Hixon, Toomer and Smith? I'm excited.

Yeah man, for some reason I'm really not worried. We have two new starting DEs, two new LBs... it just seems like whoever we replace is as good if not better than the last guy.

If, say, Hixon went down... Toomer would get 120 a game with a TD, Smith would chip in with six catches for 70, and Moss would have two for sixty... and Kevin Boss would get another sixty.

Last year Moss was frustrating to watch because he ran backward after almost every pass he caught. He has corrected that this year and has done nothing but make plays the small amount of time he has actually been on the field. Eli didn't even hesitate to look to him on some big downs on Sunday. I still think the receiving corps is strong. Our starting 3 run crisp routes which I think is the reason Eli looks so in tune with them. They are always where they are supposed to be and never take plays off.

Actually, you are hurting right now, with no further injuries.

Too bad Jerry Rice Jr. is a dumbass. Maybe, if you write him a nice letter, he'll refund you for the jersey I'm sure you bought. It sounds like he is going to have plenty of time to read and write letters. :LMAO:

Too bad Jerry Rice Jr. is a dumbass. Maybe, if you write him a nice letter, he'll refund you for the jersey I'm sure you bought. It sounds like he is going to have plenty of time to read and write letters. :LMAO:

You're awfully arrogant for being a Cowboys fan in this situation.

Here's something you might want to put in your tiny brain. The Giants organization pretty much said see ya to Plax, a guy who shot himself. Meanwhile that classy Cowboys organization has a guy who left someone paralyzed strutting around the field. Pathetic.

tsk tsk tsk... didn't momma teach you to not talk trash when your team is worse than another team... not just worse.. but prob. will not make the playoffs and got waxed by the Giants. We don't need Plax to win games... you musta been a crack baby it would explain alot

You're awfully arrogant for being a Cowboys fan in this situation.

Here's something you might want to put in your tiny brain. The Giants organization pretty much said see ya to Plax, a guy who shot himself. Meanwhile that classy Cowboys organization has a guy who left someone paralyzed strutting around the field. Pathetic.

lets not forget the cowboys signed 2 players (Pac and Tank) both WHILE they were suspended. Maybe they'll sign Ray Carruth if he ever gets out of prison.

Yeah, because we're so deep at receiver.

He doesnt tackle himself, he just ran behind the 1st down line a couple of times. I've seen great speed from him and a couple of nice catches, one for a TD the few times he's been in there. And with our wonderful QB throwin to him, anythings possible.

Dude, on Sunday he fell over in the open field while still 5 yards from the CB. I had to laugh.

lets not forget the cowboys signed 2 players (Pac and Tank) both WHILE they were suspended. Maybe they'll sign Ray Carruth if he ever gets out of prison.

And since those two players have been on the roster, one of them broke a mirror. :o Atleast Pacman was not dumb enough to cut his leg when the mirror broke. You have to give him credit for that. :clap:

To that end, let's give credit to all Cowboy players that were at the hotel the night that poor mirror was broken for not trying to hide the mirror from the authorities... :LMAO: