SportsWrath

An injury to the WR group will destroy us...

BurnThePhilFans

And since those two players have been on the roster, one of them broke a mirror. :o Atleast Pacman was not dumb enough to cut his leg when the mirror broke. You have to give him credit for that. :clap:

To that end, let's give credit to all Cowboy players that were at the hotel the night that poor mirror was broken for not trying to hide the mirror from the authorities... :LMAO:

Yea ok... the denial continues... his own bodyguard has to call the cops on him ha.... the same guy who has been questioned by the police 12 times since he entered into the league, the same guy who's entourage left a man paralyzed. Yea... a broken mirror is his only problem. Keep telling yourself that.

And since those two players have been on the roster, one of them broke a mirror. :o Atleast Pacman was not dumb enough to cut his leg when the mirror broke. You have to give him credit for that. :clap:

To that end, let's give credit to all Cowboy players that were at the hotel the night that poor mirror was broken for not trying to hide the mirror from the authorities... :LMAO:

bla bla bla, we won the super bowl and we're 11-1. you haven't sniffed a playoff win since the internet started.

Yea ok... the denial continues... his own bodyguard has to call the cops on him ha.... the same guy who has been questioned by the police 12 times since he entered into the league, the same guy who's entourage left a man paralyzed. Yea... a broken mirror is his only problem. Keep telling yourself that.

What I stated was factually accurrate. No one knows what occurred between the bodyguard and PacMan. All we are left with is a broken mirror. Nobody was wounded by a bullet.

What he did before Dallas is another issue. I am all for banning Pac Man for life if they can make something stick off the field. I do not particularly like that he is playing for Dallas, regardless of how culpable he is for the Vegas incident. The fact that he was involved bothers me, even if he did not pull the trigger.

And I don't agree with the Cowboys bringing him back. I don't think he really adds anything.

However, I suspect the problem is that, for whatever reason, no one has been able to make any legal charges stick. At least not yet. Innocent until proven guilty. Therein lies the NFL's dilemma as far as a lifetime ban goes.

What I stated was factually accurrate. No one knows what occurred between the bodyguard and PacMan. All we are left with is a broken mirror. Nobody was wounded by a bullet.

What he did before Dallas is another issue. I am all for banning Pac Man for life if they can make something stick off the field. I do not particularly like that he is playing for Dallas, regardless of how culpable he is for the Vegas incident. The fact that he was involved bothers me, even if he did not pull the trigger.

And I don't agree with the Cowboys bringing him back. I don't think he really adds anything.

However, I suspect the problem is that, for whatever reason, no one has been able to make any legal charges stick. At least not yet. Innocent until proven guilty. Therein lies the NFL's dilemma as far as a lifetime ban goes.

Atleast that was a fair and unbiased opinion for once in your life. I guess you do have 1% of non troll in you