SportsWrath

#1 rush defense in the league...

so-cal dub

:LMAO:

We worked them over good. And fuck Dion Sanders! He says, "Yeah, but they still havent allowed a 100 yard rusher." Eat a bag of dicks Dion, this is why you played football becasue you're obviously too stupid to do anything else in life that requires you to use your head.

This team, this team....brings a tear to my eye. So much heart, talent, and swagger. I never thought I'd see my Giants like this. They are a few notches above the Parcell winning teams. We can do it all, and do it quite easily.

AZ next week, HUGE game, and I will be there to watch us dismantle yet another "good" team.

yea im pumped we're playing so good right now... I'm not insanely worried about the Cards. I mean every week warner throws for like 400 yards and the games are still close (against bad teams). Just goes to show you the importance of balance. The Cards have no defense and no running game. The Giants on the other hand have the most balanced team in the nfl.

yea im pumped we're playing so good right now... I'm not insanely worried about the Cards. I mean every week warner throws for like 400 yards and the games are still close (against bad teams). Just goes to show you the importance of balance. The Cards have no defense and no running game. The Giants on the other hand have the most balanced team in the nfl.

They actually have a decent run game, but nothing that should really worry Tuck and company. And their secondary is pretty good, but again, not alot to worry about seeing as we have the best run game and have scored the most points in the league. I just cant see the Cards matching up well with us. As long as we dont let the long ball kill us, we should be fine.

You know, being an AZ resident, I have waited to put my 2 cents in until I see how we are and the Cards are at this point. Now its the week of the game, and the Gmen are on their way. The one message I will have for these Cards fans???

You better bring your fuckin A game, and I mean not one percent less than your A game. Because anything less is going to be embarrassing for you. :flex:

GO GIANTS

How demoralizing must it be for the rest of the NFL that the best rushing defense could not stop the Giants. How must these teams feel knowing they can't stop the running game and just when you think you may have them on the ropes the defense forces a turnover that turns into points....and if there is that slight chance that the game might be close at the end you then have to deal with Mr. Comeback, Eli Manning. I feel bad for the rest of the NFL.

How demoralizing must it be for the rest of the NFL that the best rushing defense could not stop the Giants. How must these teams feel knowing they can't stop the running game and just when you think you may have them on the ropes the defense forces a turnover that turns into points....and if there is that slight chance that the game might be close at the end you then have to deal with Mr. Comeback, Eli Manning. I feel bad for the rest of the NFL.

Thats pretty much my message for Cards fans this week. Sorry, but if you are getting happy about finally being decent, your hopes and dreams will be dashed this weekend.

The scary part about our offense right now is that we rung up 30+ points in the last few games, and our receivers have been underutilized for the most part. I don't believe Eli has thrown over 200 yards and one of our biggest weapons, Steve Smith has barely touched the ball.

The first quarter Jacobs had yesterday may have been one of the most impressive displays as a Giant. he fucked them over big time.

I think the ravens had allowed 68 yards per game on the ground. that means they'd allowed 612 yards prior to yesterday's game. I think we rushed for 203 which means now they've allowed 815.. in 10 games they allowed 81.5 YPG... does that still qualify as best in the league?

I think the ravens had allowed 68 yards per game on the ground. that means they'd allowed 612 yards prior to yesterday's game. I think we rushed for 203 which means now they've allowed 815.. in 10 games they allowed 81.5 YPG... does that still qualify as best in the league?

No, Pittsburgh and Minnesota are better.

It did move the Giants to 2nd overall defense in the league behind the Steelers, and when you think the Steelers have the Browns and Bengals in their division.....

The scary part about our offense right now is that we rung up 30+ points in the last few games, and our receivers have been underutilized for the most part. I don't believe Eli has thrown over 200 yards and one of our biggest weapons, Steve Smith has barely touched the ball.

The first quarter Jacobs had yesterday may have been one of the most impressive displays as a Giant. he fucked them over big time.

LOL, that was great.

Im nervous to just come right out and saying we will stomp out AZ though. The Browns game gave me a bad taste in my mouth that I havent gotten rid of yet (the Giants were my survivor pick <_< ) But other than that I cant come up with a logical reason why we wont just crush them.

LOL, that was great.

Im nervous to just come right out and saying we will stomp out AZ though. The Browns game gave me a bad taste in my mouth that I havent gotten rid of yet (the Giants were my survivor pick <_< ) But other than that I cant come up with a logical reason why we wont just crush them.

Something was not right for that game. You could see it in the defense. They all looked like they had been up all night smoking crack.

LOL, that was great.

Yeah, the Cards game is going to be tricky. We got to get to Warner early, because if the line gets to him, his performance drops off. I think the running game can be stopped easily enough, but we haven't faced wideouts like Boldin, Fitzgerald and now Breaston.

They are a few notches above the Parcell winning teams. We can do it all, and do it quite easily.

Better than the '85/'86 team? A gutsy statement, and worth a thread by itself. I pick the latter because of the LB crew, and when Simms was hot, there was no better.

WASH - 19 of 35 for 216yds

STL - 20 0f 29 260 yds

CINCY- 26 of 43 289yds

SEA - 19 of 25 267 yds

He has a few times, but i hear what youre saying.

STL - 20 0f 29 260 yds

CINCY- 26 of 43 289yds

SEA - 19 of 25 267 yds

He hasn't thrown for over 200 yards since that Seattle game I believe.

Fine by me, especially when you can run the ball like the Giants can. I would like to see

more shots down the field though, could open some more holes.

STL - 20 0f 29 260 yds

CINCY- 26 of 43 289yds

SEA - 19 of 25 267 yds

I meant the last 2 games. I should have wrote 2 not few.

Yesterday he was 163, last week 191.

He hasn't thrown for over 200 yards since that Seattle game I believe.

Fine by me, especially when you can run the ball like the Giants can. I would like to see

more shots down the field though, could open some more holes.

Yeah, thats what Im saying. When you run the ball so much, then 150-200 yds passing is alot. But I too want to see some shots down field.

Yeah, thats what Im saying. When you run the ball so much, then 150-200 yds passing is alot. But I too want to see some shots down field.

Couldn't hurt and the weather hasn't really been THAT terrible either. Yesterday was the only really

windy day at Giants Stadium and the game at Pittsburgh there didn't seem to be that much wind and bad

weather.

Who knows...Eli and Co are playing in the place where they won the Superbowl 8 months back...

think a little magic is bound to happen? Eli usually plays very well in domes and warm weather

areas too.

Couldn't hurt and the weather hasn't really been THAT terrible either. Yesterday was the only really

windy day at Giants Stadium and the game at Pittsburgh there didn't seem to be that much wind and bad

weather.

Who knows...Eli and Co are playing in the place where they won the Superbowl 8 months back...

think a little magic is bound to happen? Eli usually plays very well in domes and warm weather

areas too.

Ive been pondering this since the schedule came out. I expect there to be magic here, in the place where we won it all.

All you need to know about Eli is that he was playing mentor to Pacman this year, and as you can see how that turned out.

I hope you meant Deion. I would hate to think of Eli hanging with Pacman.

If you ever find yourself with Deion as your mentor or mediator or cheerleader, you are officially a thug/dipshit.