SportsWrath

Rank your hatred

Lubeck

1. Cowboys. Between the media lovefest this team gets and the whole "Americas Team" bullshit they managed to pull off, this team just pisses me off. Anything that happens to them that hurts them, I applaud it.

2. Eagles. Philly fans are TRASH. They attacked SANTA! The close proximity itself causes vile.

3. I guess that leaves Washington. I really don't feel anything towards them because in my lifetime, quite frankly, they have not been an issue.

Dallas - At least half the fans I have met are only really fans when they do good, when they suck it's like they don't even watch football.

Philly/Washington - I live in Skins territory and their fans are horrible, even when the Skins are only slightly good they are going to the super bowl. Philly because even as a kid/teenager i hated them for some unkown reason, I probly heard on tv that Philly was the Giants biggest rival and it stuck. i have no connection to Philly but even early in my life I had a distate for the eagles.

1. Cowboys. Between the media lovefest this team gets and the whole "Americas Team" bullshit they managed to pull off, this team just pisses me off. Anything that happens to them that hurts them, I applaud it.

2. Eagles. Philly fans are TRASH. They attacked SANTA! The close proximity itself causes vile.

3. I guess that leaves Washington. I really don't feel anything towards them because in my lifetime, quite frankly, they have not been an issue.

To save me typing, this is EXACTLY the way I feel. Although in my lifetime, WASH has been a bit of a thorn, but not anywhere near the Eagleas or boys, and you uttered my exact feelings toward Dallas. :brooding: Plus, living in AZ, leaves an even worse taste in my mouth as far as Dallas is concerned. Its almost like every unknowledgeable Hispanic is a Dallas fan.

To save me typing, this is EXACTLY the way I feel. Although in my lifetime, WASH has been a bit of a thorn, but not anywhere near the Eagleas or boys, and you uttered my exact feelings toward Dallas. :brooding: Plus, living in AZ, leaves an even worse taste in my mouth as far as Dallas is concerned. Its almost like every unknowledgeable Hispanic is a Dallas fan.

Yet, you go on to type about 5 less words total than Lubek did. :rolleyes:

cowgirls - their fans are all annoying and yes the media really build them up to a point where it feeds to more hatred.

eagles - god.. i live in NYC and went upstate for college, i shouldn't be so hard on them considering the fact that McNuts played in Syracuse. but i do hate them after the cowgirls, i just hate green. it's an ugly color. i went to philly, the town is somewhat shitty as well.. the famous cheese steak is o.k but it's stupid how you had to say it differently "wit, wit out, not wit".. STFU with that already..

skins last - well,, quit frankly they been sucking balls since mid 90's...

1. eagles

2. eagles

3. eagles

4. eagles

5. cowboys

6. redskins

Eagles fans are just the worst loudmouths of all time and hype their team up like you couldn't imagine. And what do they have to show for it? 0 superbowls... I mean the freaking jets even won a ring

Exactly the same for me...only it is based on loudmouth, showoff-dancing on the field with every play players-that I really HATE!

...and I have lots of friends who are Eagles fans. :ph34r:

Once upon a time, this was so easy. The list would begin and end with the Eagles. Between Dick Vermiel, Herm Edwards, and Harold "Throw me the ball in garbage time so I have a pass to continue my streak" Charmichael, to the pond scum that were the Buddy Ryan Eagles, there just wouldn't be any other team to top my list.

They clearly made a pact with dark forces, making things like the fumble and Cunningham's td pass in 1987 possible. If there was a season/career-ending injury to a Giants player, it was against the accursed Eagles. AFAIC, the only good things to EVER come out of Philly were the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and Jeff Feagles. And they had to bring in outside help for the first two.

But Jerry Jones makes it extremely difficult to keep the Eagles in their rightful place in my pantheon of contempt. Between the fraud that is Emmit Smith to the joke that is the current crop of Cowpies, what exactly is there to like? Four winning seasons since 1996. Four. Five playoff appearances including an 8-8 season. And this is the supposed class of the NFC? Hardly.

You know what? They're tied.

1. Eagles

1. Dallas

2. San Francisco (I was at a bar one monday night, and the 69'ers were playing. The monday night crew were doing their typical verbal handjobs to Joe Montana. I finally yelled out "Jesus Christ, go down and blow him already!" I think I pissed off every female patron of the bar. :lol:)

3. Vikings--Went to the playoffs just about every year in the 70s. No great task when you can win the division with 8-7-1. I always despised that "black and blue" division. Hard to have a bad record when you have Detroit 2 times a year. Or Chicago, most seasons.

4. Ravens--Hated Billick. Hate Ray Lewis. Hate Superbowl 35.

I know, I know...where are the Redskins? Honestly, I respected Gibbs, and the fact that he never could beat the Giants with any consistency makes it really hard to hate them. Add to that a fanbase that seems mildly retarded, and the best I can do is work up a slight sense of pity. Dan Snyder is one of the 50 guys getting out of the car at the circus.

1) Dallas - have hated them since a small child and have learned to dislike them even more as I got to know some cowboy fans personally

2) New England - because the coach and fans are the biggest assholes in the football world.

3) (2-way tie) San Diego and Seattle - simply because of the way they've treated the Giants when we go to their stadium - completely classless. Hell, Seattle even pipes in crowd noise over the loud speakers to make it impossible for the opposing team to hear their calls. I can understand a little why San Diego hates the Giants because of Eli....but what the hell, they were extremely well compensated.

4) Eagles

5) Redskins

Santa was trashed too...

Love it. Absolutely love it.

Everybody hates the Cowboys.

But if you blame the media, you are kidding yourselves.

It's because one of the most, or arguably the most, successful franchise in the Superbowl Era sits in your division.

It's because of the record setting 5 Superbowl wins and 8 Superbowl appearances.

It's because they were the first to win 3 in 4 years.

It's because they have dominated the Giants in head-to-head (54-37-2).

Nobody hates a loser. Nobody hates the Cards. Nobody hates the Bills. Nobody hates the Bengals. Nobody hates the Texans.

And, following that logic, I honestly can say the I don't hate the Giants. They just haven't accomplished enough...

But I love it. It makes each win that much more enjoyable...

why wouldn't we hate the cowboys? Texans? You're on crack.

Nothing but criticisms of our posts anymore, zzzzzzzZzz

There was a time when you had something to say about

the giants.

After last year, plenty of Dallas fans now hate the giants.

Bank on it.