SportsWrath

Rank your hatred

Lubeck

Love it. Absolutely love it.

Everybody hates the Cowboys.

But if you blame the media, you are kidding yourselves.

It's because one of the most, or arguably the most, successful franchise in the Superbowl Era sits in your division.

It's because of the record setting 5 Superbowl wins and 8 Superbowl appearances.

It's because they were the first to win 3 in 4 years.

It's because they have dominated the Giants in head-to-head (54-37-2).

Nobody hates a loser. Nobody hates the Cards. Nobody hates the Bills. Nobody hates the Bengals. Nobody hates the Texans.

And, following that logic, I honestly can say the I don't hate the Giants. They just haven't accomplished enough...

But I love it. It makes each win that much more enjoyable...

Four (4) winning seasons since 1996.

I quiver in my shoes.

Both San Fran and Pittsburgh have the same amount of SB wins: but much better winning percentages. Come to think of it, we have a better winning percentage in SBs as well; and our last Lombardi hasn't had a chance to tarnish.

You dominate in head-to-head because of teams you probably don't remember, not recent history. That was back when your team was worthy of respect, not contempt.

Nobody hates the Bengals? Tell that to a Cleveland fan.

why wouldn't we hate the cowboys? Texans? You're on crack.

Nothing but criticisms of our posts anymore, zzzzzzzZzz

There was a time when you had something to say about

the giants.

After last year, plenty of Dallas fans now hate the giants.

Bank on it.

I love how Broke Back fans always love digging up history when its to their advantage; but whenever a Giants fan talks about it....the first answer is that it is in the past and has no relevance to the current discussion. This is just a replay of the Danny White/Gary Hogeboom years with more talent (and angst) for the Broke Backs. I'm loving it. :)

Love it. Absolutely love it.

Everybody hates the Cowboys.

But if you blame the media, you are kidding yourselves.

It's because one of the most, or arguably the most, successful franchise in the Superbowl Era sits in your division.

It's because of the record setting 5 Superbowl wins and 8 Superbowl appearances.

It's because they were the first to win 3 in 4 years.

It's because they have dominated the Giants in head-to-head (54-37-2).

Nobody hates a loser. Nobody hates the Cards. Nobody hates the Bills. Nobody hates the Bengals. Nobody hates the Texans.

And, following that logic, I honestly can say the I don't hate the Giants. They just haven't accomplished enough...

But I love it. It makes each win that much more enjoyable...

Giants 1, Cowboys 0, all time in the playoffs.

I'm glad you still have the 70s and 90s to hang onto. We'll savor the present day. Cowboys just might make history soon. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure they have won at least 1 playoff game in every decade of their existence. 2010 is just around the corner. :ph34r: