SportsWrath

One pissed off cowboy fan

so-cal dub

I love pissing off these people!... :rock:

This guy is an idiot. No if ands or buts about it. Any fucking adult who displays this kind of meditated anger over a sport is an idiot. This guy is not representative of the cowboys fans. He's a bitter loser who needs to get a life...

The irony of this is this: My friend who's a cowboy fan called me congratulating me on the Giants' easy win this coming Sunday against his team. My response was, games have to be played, and the cowboys will play us tough. I'm not taking them for granted and I highly doubt any of us here is taking them lightly.

To my credit: This guys is my friend from youth. He's 2 years younger than me and I believe I helped shape his attitude towards things. Gone are the days of talking trash and getting angry over games that are meant to be fun.

All in all, this guy in this video needs a hug. He's so fucking straight calling others faggots that he got on youtube.. and for what? He's dying for attention.. much like the asshole driving around blasting his music bragging about his 20" rims.

We're the Fans of the New York Giants. Much like our organization; we're classy. You will never mistaking our roster for that of a parole officer's. 'Nuff said.

I was laughing so hard at how pathetic this guy is :P

give old sczlep1 a stick and he is bound to stir up a bees nest somewhere on youtube LMAO

Hows Halen dealing with the Boy's situation DUB?

EDIT:

LMAO DUB this is too Funny