SportsWrath

One pissed off cowboy fan

so-cal dub

This video has to be immortalized for the rest of the season!

You had me dying with that line. He said the same shit over and over, and he was always getting ready to explain what pissed him off, but never really did! LOL

"You have the nerve!" "OH!! YOU MUTHERFUCKER SZL...SCL...ILL JUST HOLD UP YOUR NAME!!"

"Im one PISSED OFF Cowboy fan!!"" "Im..Im.........Im PISSED OFF!!!"

"You..you.....you FUCKIN Giant fans!!"

:LMAO:

This is the best quote ever.. and I laugh every time I hear it: "Newtalent26 - The Giants fans are going to be on you like *flowers on shit*... Let me tell you something flowers you punk as basterd! If I see any fucking flowers coming at me. I am going to get a can of FUCKING RAID, I am going to spray you on your fucking face. Your going to tryna whip that shit off, then your going to come, your going to drop to my FUCKING feet. I am going to stomp YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

This is the best quote ever.. and I laugh every time I hear it: "Newtalent26 - The Giants fans are going to be on you like *flowers on shit*... Let me tell you something flowers you punk as basterd! If I see any fucking flowers coming at me. I am going to get a can of FUCKING RAID, I am going to spray you on your fucking face. Your going to tryna whip that shit off, then your going to come, your going to drop to my FUCKING feet. I am going to stomp YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

My stomach hurts Im laughing so much. :P

Forgive me for being lost but where did this take place... you guys responding to him or pissing him off?

hahaha easy there bud,, the man almost had a heart attack.. shoot.. he needs a hug or something... oo fuck it.. let him die.. these dam cowgirl fans..

Send him an E-Card from Ms. Hypnotize there.....that should calm him down....or put him down depending on the strength of his heart. :P

Dude, you have to create a Parody of his video... Rip a peace of paper with his name on it. :LMAO:

I was gonna come back at him hard, in my normal so-cal way...then I received a PM from him on youtube telling me he was getting death threats from some Giants webpage. :P Being the nice guy I am, I told him if he doesnt want that to happen, he has to disable the embedding becasue I myself get death threats from Cowboy fans every day, of course that's a lie, but it sounded about right. Anyway, it's all smoothed over now. I might do something else, just have to dig my brain.

I was gonna come back at him hard, in my normal so-cal way...then I received a PM from him on youtube telling me he was getting death threats from some Giants webpage. :P Being the nice guy I am, I told him if he doesnt want that to happen, he has to disable the embedding becasue I myself get death threats from Cowboy fans every day, of course that's a lie, but it sounded about right. Anyway, it's all smoothed over now. I might do something else, just have to dig my brain.

So cal i just saw a couple of your vids for the first time... keep representing my man.... looks like you guys got a good thing going on... keep holdin it down for Giant faithful

ooh a parody would be awesome, if i had a webcam or digital camera i would do one. hahahah i just watched it again this morning and all my friends i showed it too told me i found gold. i have a feeling its gonna make me laugh everyday for a long time

Forgive me for being lost but where did this take place... you guys responding to him or pissing him off?

Read from the start, of this thread.. you will understand. The person he is referring to is So-Cal-Dub.

Nas,

You gotta watch the video. When you do, there will be uncontrollable laughter throughout. But THIS paragraph takes the cake! :LMAO:

So cal i just saw a couple of your vids for the first time... keep representing my man.... looks like you guys got a good thing going on... keep holdin it down for Giant faithful

Should I start posting on youtube representing the Giants elite fans? So-Cal is for down in the trenches trash talk :P