SportsWrath

Going to Arizona

so-cal dub

Rik, if you get those tickets, or the ones that Socal found, you will be in the same area as him and blunatic and whoever blu is bringing. Me and my crew are right above you. And there will be a TON of Giant fans there.

Love those signature photos....E. W. & F.

Possibly some good news. Apparently my mom has bookoo airline miles saved up from American Express. 40,000. She explained that doesn't mean 40,000 actual miles, but my sister is going to figure out if it's enough to go to AZ when she talks to mom.

Plus, I'm gonna sell my fourwheeler (I never ride it anymore), so even if I can't use moms miles I should have plenty money.

Funny thing is I didn't call my sister back in time, but her husband had a guy offering free tix to see the Cards at Washington tomorrow.

Possibly some good news. Apparently my mom has bookoo airline miles saved up from American Express. 40,000. She explained that doesn't mean 40,000 actual miles, but my sister is going to figure out if it's enough to go to AZ when she talks to mom.

Plus, I'm gonna sell my fourwheeler (I never ride it anymore), so even if I can't use moms miles I should have plenty money.

Funny thing is I didn't call my sister back in time, but her husband had a guy offering free tix to see the Cards at Washington tomorrow.

Right on VG!! I'm tellin you, I live here, and I got you covered. You wont have to worry about shit, and 99% of who I hang with are Giant fans. You're gonna have a blast!! And with all the SW people that are coming, plus the 15+ Giant fans that will be accompanying me to the game, this is gonna be one hell of a tailgate! I'm gonna be staying on that side of town the entire weekend. Anytime you guys wanna go somewhere, I'll taxi. I took the Monday off too, so Im dedicating my weekend to the game. Plus, to make a video that I will post on SW, I really need as many SWers as possible. ;)

Right on VG!! I'm tellin you, I live here, and I got you covered. You wont have to worry about shit, and 99% of who I hang with are Giant fans. You're gonna have a blast!! And with all the SW people that are coming, plus the 15+ Giant fans that will be accompanying me to the game, this is gonna be one hell of a tailgate! I'm gonna be staying on that side of town the entire weekend. Anytime you guys wanna go somewhere, I'll taxi. I took the Monday off too, so Im dedicating my weekend to the game. Plus, to make a video that I will post on SW, I really need as many SWers as possible. ;)

1: if my mom has enough free miles from AE to get there

2: if i am allowed to use her miles

I am fucking there. And Like I said, I'm selling my atv, willing to let it go for 1500, so worse case scenerio my roommate buys it and pays installmets (I won't take less than 500/month). I should still be able to go.

Things are looking good, lets cross out fingers and pray things work the way I have them planned./

1: if my mom has enough free miles from AE to get there

2: if i am allowed to use her miles

I am fucking there. And Like I said, I'm selling my atv, willing to let it go for 1500, so worse case scenerio my roommate buys it and pays installmets (I won't take less than 500/month). I should still be able to go.

Things are looking good, lets cross out fingers and pray things work the way I have them planned./

Fingers crossed VG. Good luck.

:rock: Sunkist baby!!!! Only the hard shit!!! :P

I'm serious, I'll taxi. if you need. But you probably wont. If you crash w/ SoCal, everything you need will be close.

That sounds pretty homo. <_<

You're going to have to give me your cell number sometime soon. Seeing as, I will definetly need a little bitch...erum, a ride...yeah thats it, a ride..to pick me up from the aeroporto if the hotel doesn't supply one.

That sounds pretty homo. <_<

You're going to have to give me your cell number sometime soon. Seeing as, I will definetly need a little bitch...erum, a ride...yeah thats it, a ride..to pick me up from the aeroporto if the hotel doesn't supply one.

Homo? Well, considering we're talking about you and Rik, if the shoe fits........................ :P

Be on the look out for a PM. ;)

Homo? Well, considering we're talking about you and Rik, if the shoe fits........................ :P

Be on the look out for a PM. ;)

Got it. I'll have you know now, sometimes I get drunk...passout, and dial numbers on my cell and breath heavy into the receiver. This wont be a problem will it? :confused:

Got it. I'll have you know now, sometimes I get drunk...passout, and dial numbers on my cell and breath heavy into the receiver. This wont be a problem will it? :confused:

No, just if I ask you what you're wearing, play along with me. I dont get much action anymore. :P