SportsWrath

Going to Arizona

so-cal dub

Damn Rik, I was looking forward to meeting you in person. I understand though. And I want to remind you that Im saying all this cause I put it all together. It's not like you PM'd me or anything. :P

I've got ccase and VG on the line. I'm really not co-dependent, but this is a the more the merrier situation, and I really want to meet and chill with some folks I've talked to for god knows how long. We're gonna tailgate lake a mutha, and tare the town up after. It sucks Rick cant make it, here's hoping both or either of those two can. If it helps any ccase, I'll more than likely have some good pills and VG, we could finally put the who can drink more theory to a rest. ;)

..and of course it doesn't stop there. If anyone else wants to go, just let us know. We can make arrangements.

MORE, THE MERRIER.

I've got ccase and VG on the line. I'm really not co-dependent, but this is a the more the merrier situation, and I really want to meet and chill with some folks I've talked to for god knows how long. We're gonna tailgate lake a mutha, and tare the town up after. It sucks Rick cant make it, here's hoping both or either of those two can. If it helps any ccase, I'll more than likely have some good pills and VG, we could finally put the who can drink more theory to a rest. ;)

..and of course it doesn't stop there. If anyone else wants to go, just let us know. We can make arrangements.

MORE, THE MERRIER.

ABSOLUTELY, and remember, whoever wants to come, we wont all be visitors, I LIVE here. I can make this real easy for anyone who might be having reservations about coming. Hell, if we have to, I've got a couch. Its a little far from the stadium, but it's here. Worse case scenario. Two of my good buddies, who will be at the tailgate, live 5 min from the stadium. Whoever comes, wont have to pay for food, most likely wont have to pay for a room, only a game ticket and a way here. It's gonna be a fuckin blast, I mean that.

My mom is waiting for her credit card statement to see if I can use her miles and if I have to use a certain airline and all that.

My roommate wants to buy my fourwheeler, he talking about 300 ./ month, I want 500 / month. If he can't swing that, I'm gonna look to sell it by the bay or something.

If eith of those 2 things happen, I should have no trouble getting there.

But if I can, I need to know about getting a ride. how far is the airport from the hotel? Is there a taxi service or other public transportation that will get me there?

And gentlemen, if I make it out there, I fully expect for us to make a trip to Giants Stadium next year.

My mom is waiting for her credit card statement to see if I can use her miles and if I have to use a certain airline and all that.

My roommate wants to buy my fourwheeler, he talking about 300 ./ month, I want 500 / month. If he can't swing that, I'm gonna look to sell it by the bay or something.

But if I can, I need to know about getting a ride. how far is the airport from the hotel? Is there a taxi service or other public transportation that will get me there?

And gentlemen, if I make it out there, I fully expect for us to make a trip to Giants Stadium next year.

Cool VG. Hope you are able to make it. Dont worry about a ride. The airport is right in the middle of my house and the stadium. I would have to drive right by the airport to get to that side of town. I would have no problem picking anyone up. But if you want, there are buses that go from the airport to the stadium. Or close to the stadium I should say. Buses, taxi, whatever you want.

When is the game? Im seriously thinking about going.

Oh shit makeme.....if you can swing it at all, come down. I'd be glad to show you around this place. This would be cool, if alot of us can make it, Im doin a video anyway for SW, like SoCal said, the more the merrier! Nov 23rd.

BB said he would give us a ride, if that doesn't work or is too much for BB the hotel has a shuttle to and from the airport. And VG, dam skippy we are going next year to the Meadowlands. This AZ trip will be my first Giants game, next year will be my first in the Meadowlands. Believe or not, I'm already focusing on going to NJ next year.

BB said he would give us a ride, if that doesn't work or is too much for BB the hotel has a shuttle to and from the airport. And VG, dam skippy we are going next year to the Meadowlands. This AZ trip will be my first Giants game, next year will be my first in the Meadowlands. Believe or not, I'm already focusing on going to NJ next year.

That whole weekend is dedicated to this game and you guys. All the peeps I hang with here, live here. So I dont need to worry about them. I will, WITHOUT A DOUBT, pick all of you up at the airport. GUARANTEED. I promise. I've already PM'd most of you my phone number. If anyone else coming needs it, let me know. This is my home guys, I know everyone and I gots the hookups!! JUST COME DOWN, AND I GOT YOU TAKEN CARE OF!!!!

P.S. Im in for the Meadowlands next yr! ;)

UPDATE: SW Members attending AZ game.........

blunatic

SoCal

VG(possibly, we have our fingers crossed)

ccase

and, just confirmed...............drumroll please.................MAKEMESOMEFOODHO!!!! :clap:

Added.

Thats cool. Is he traveling with you?

I'm fucked. PM's to follow.

PM me you motherfucker. Got wind in your sails about making a banner about me being your bitch, which must make us lesbos if you get what I'm saying.

Boohyah -> :LMAO: at Rik -> :(

I'm only joking, don't cry you big wuss.

PM me you motherfucker. Got wind in your sails about making a banner about me being your bitch, which must make us lesbos if you get what I'm saying.

Boohyah -> :LMAO: at Rik -> :(

I imagine he threw a temper tantrum at his lady yelling.. "I hate you...I wish you weren't my mommy!" then slamming his bedroom door.

no, he's coming from New Orleans. He'll be chillen in the room.

Just waiting on VG now.

Cool, cool. This is gonna be fun. I spoke to makemesomefoodho today, he's set. Got his hotel and plane tix and Im hookin him up with game tix manana. This is gonna be big, real big!

Cool, cool. This is gonna be fun. I spoke to makemesomefoodho today, he's set. Got his hotel and plane tix and Im hookin him up with game tix manana. This is gonna be big, real big!

yeah, he was asking to stay with me, but I already promised two people they could chill. I dont want to have to tell someone they cant, but I'm still waiting to see what happens. I fell kinda bad now though. I didnt want him to have to purchase a whole new room.

yeah, he was asking to stay with me, but I already promised two people they could chill. I dont want to have to tell someone they cant, but I'm still waiting to see what happens. I fell kinda bad now though. I didnt want him to have to purchase a whole new room.

I dont know when the last time you talked to him was, but he's comin with his sister and bro in law. So there splittin it 3 ways. That should help on his costs.

Hey, you gonna need me to pick you up at the airport? It aint a problem bro.

I dont know when the last time you talked to him was, but he's comin with his sister and bro in law. So there splittin it 3 ways. That should help on his costs.

Hey, you gonna need me to pick you up at the airport? It aint a problem bro.

if it aint a problem, then yeah.

Cool, call me. I have lunch plans with blunatic at 1pm Sat. But its not too far from the airport. It'll work nicely.

Jeez, Blu is barely gonna get there and you're going to play grab ass with him already? It couldn't wait till Sunday night?

:P