SportsWrath

Going to Arizona

so-cal dub

heh, for soem reason Ive always attracted younger girls.....I understood why when I was younger, I had a baby face for a long time, but now that Im fat and bloated, I just dont get it.

Must be the Coke you dangle in front of their faces.

Must be the Coke you dangle in front of their faces.

I dont sell or do drugs anymore, havent in a while....I think they just like my gangster lean :)

thoug I must confess, there are many days I feel like shooting a bag of dope or ripping an eightball of the raw....ah the good old days..............or were they really good, I cant remember?

Honestly, I dont know hpw people do drugs other than heroin, it is hands down the greatest feeling in the world...not that I want people to go out and do it, just saying, its really fucking good.

VG, you, blu, and I will be the sober folks, if you count be drunk and sloppy as sober. My drug days have long passed me by.

Hey, that weekend is going to be good for all of us. Those who do not wish to be around drugs wont be. I dont do drugs, I just drink. But I'm sure with the big group of people that will be there, some people will. I will make sure this weekend is fun for all.

BTW guys, these are some of the girls I plan on having party with us.

Kekiandfriend.jpg

tittyshot.jpg

Keikidamn.jpg

Keikiandgang.jpg

Keikiandgirls.jpg

Well shit....with that crowd I would advertise my dick size in my dreds....Long on top....just as long where it counts. Chicks would think it was a remake of Snakes on a Plane with the Giants loving version of Samuel L. Jackson (TBCvP motherfuckers). :flex: Damn You Big Blue. :furious: I can't come to the bash.

Well shit....with that crowd I would advertise my dick size in my dreds....Long on top....just as long where it counts. Chicks would think it was a remake of Snakes on a Plane with the Giants loving version of Samuel L. Jackson (TBCvP motherfuckers). :flex: Damn You Big Blue. :furious: I can't come to the bash.

I wish you could, cause I believe your single. I'm taken so these girls are just my friends. As a matter of fact, one of the gals in those pics is partial to African Americans. Yeah, too bad you cant make it. :P

It wouldn't be Miss Tatts, huh? Went out last night with this nice leggy blonde. Don't want to jinx it...but it was nice. Could be a long term relationship. And drum roll please....she has no KIDS...LOL!!! If it works out I will post some pics. Not usually partial to blondes but she suits me just fine. And a real lady too; but no shrinking violet either. :)

No, actually it's my friend, the one across from Mrs. Tatts in the black shirt. The one that keeps showing massive cleavage in most all the pics. ;)

Damn....she is worth the price of admission all by herself. I will definitely be on commando raid down there in '09 if my blonde does not pan out; hell bring her up to training camp in July...lol. :blush: