SportsWrath

Going to Arizona

so-cal dub

Did anyone invite JGF, Shoo, and Ggirl yet? :ph34r:

I thought the invite was clear that we wanted EVERYONE to come, but I agree,we should put out a formal invite.

PLEASE!! JGF, Shoo, Ggirl.....please help us show that we do in fact have beautiful girls that hang out here.

I thought the invite was clear that we wanted EVERYONE to come, but I agree,we should put out a formal invite.

PLEASE!! JGF, Shoo, Ggirl.....please help us show that we do in fact have beautiful girls that hang out here. And like to show titty.

FTFY

Well, yeah, of course you, youre already there though......Dude, I am so fucking psyched for this trip...I wish it was this weekend

Tell me about it. I cant fuckin wait. I told my buddies here about all you guys comin, theyre pretty psyched too. This is gonna be so much fun dude. We're gonna party. SoCal and I have already talked about partying Sat night before the game, so I'll take you guys out and show you a good time. Only request I have is that we all go out decked out in Giant gear. That is going to be a GIANTS weekend, and muthafuckas better recognize!!

Hey BB, do you have to purchase a parking pass to tailgate at the stadium too? It would suck getting there and not being able to tailgate.

BTW my flight arrives at 3:13 pm, US Airways #2889. If you absolutely have no problem swooping me up, I'd really appreciate it. Of course I'd give you gas too. Otherwise the hotel can pick me up, but I think it's like 12 bucks +tip.

Hey BB, do you have to purchase a parking pass to tailgate at the stadium too? It would suck getting there and not being able to tailgate.

BTW my flight arrives at 3:13 pm, US Airways #2889. If you absolutely have no problem swooping me up, I'd really appreciate it. Of course I'd give you gas too. Otherwise the hotel can pick me up, but I think it's like 12 bucks +tip.

The stadium has parking passes, but they also have free parking, thats where Im gonna be. Im getting there and meeting my buddies about 9am Sun morning to get our tailgate spot set. I got that covered.

I'll be there to pick you up. Keep the gas money in your pocket. Buy some beer instead. It will be absolultley no problem to pick you up. I will just be finishing lunch with blunatic, so it will work out nicely.

I officially want to add Italian Hotdog to the list of invitees. I'll even buy his ticket if I have to. I'm serious, I want him to come. I want to show him how a court jester rolls. :TU:

While your at it, BadEgg lives fairly close to me. Him and I will travel the same flight. We will be inseparable this trip. Just me and Eggy. I also wanted to invite Wiz if thats cool.

While your at it, BadEgg lives fairly close to me. Him and I will travel the same flight. We will be inseparable this trip. Just me and Eggy. I also wanted to invite Wiz if thats cool.

too bad sadam is gone and kim yong is ill- heard he makes a mean barbq

If you can get badegg to come, then the dog will be here. :rolleyes:

And bring wiz, thats cool. Theres a few people that need an ass whoopin.

:lol:

the dog is so entertained...

I know you are. Sitting behind your computer in your mommies basement. I bet you have a good ole time talking shit to people on the internet. But when a legit invite that is REAL comes your way, your just gonna side step the question. Come on, come down and make fun of me to my face ya fuckin prick. I said I'd foot the bill. It'd be worth it whoopin your ass. Your a no life having faggot and a pussy at that.