SportsWrath

Going to Arizona

so-cal dub

I'm hoping to make it Giants stadium next season.

My big issue this year, is that I'm in Ireland for the Minnesota game. Last time I was at home for a game, I tried everything to get it but struck out. My sister in law has a laptop with broadband so perhaps I can P2p it. The other hope is that maybe they move it to NBC then I can watch it on NBC.com. Honestly, this is the sort of shit that bothers me. The wedding is the next day.

I'm hoping to make it Giants stadium next season.

Getting tickets next year will be no joke since it's the last season. First off you can rule out group seats. The tailgating and parking situation sucks unless you are a season ticket holder. What we need is to ship Bigblue to Jersey for a couple of days to get everything organized.

Getting tickets next year will be no joke since it's the last season. First off you can rule out group seats. The tailgating and parking situation sucks unless you are a season ticket holder. What we need is to ship Bigblue to Jersey for a couple of days to get everything organized.

Sir, I would gladly accept the role of "GIANT FAN ORGANIZER". I'm gonna need a clipboard, a ruler, , lots of #2 pencils and enough coffee and donuts for two days. We got work to do people!!

Modells by my cribbo on the rock has authentic Giants Shockey jersey's for $20....Im not sure if anyone would wear that now, but would any of you want it, I'll bring them to AZ with me to give to you....on me of course

Dude, if you are going to buy those Jersey's. I'll sell you my old one for $10.

I also own the Tappan Zee............

My big issue this year, is that I'm in Ireland for the Minnesota game. Last time I was at home for a game, I tried everything to get it but struck out. My sister in law has a laptop with broadband so perhaps I can P2p it. The other hope is that maybe they move it to NBC then I can watch it on NBC.com. Honestly, this is the sort of shit that bothers me. The wedding is the next day.

People should have the common decency to not get married during football season.

People should have the common decency to not get married during football season.

That's why I got married in April. :TU:

It's my sister in law that's getting married and her to be husband is a good guy and a fellow soccer follower, she has a free pass. But that hasn't stopped me from worrying about how I'm going to watch this game.

I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to shit like this. I have to have everything written down and always have to plan out how to watch everything. Soccer, Boxing, Giants, MMA. I write everything into my diary and then waste time figuring out how I'm going to get to watch them. It used to be worse when I was big into the Knicks.

That's why I got married in April. :TU:

It's my sister in law that's getting married and her to be husband is a good guy and a fellow soccer follower, she has a free pass. But that hasn't stopped me from worrying about how I'm going to watch this game.

I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to shit like this. I have to have everything written down and always have to plan out how to watch everything. Soccer, Boxing, Giants, MMA. I write everything into my diary and then waste time figuring out how I'm going to get to watch them. It used to be worse when I was big into the Knicks.

Oh how I want to get my hands on that diary.

"Dear Diary, got into an argument with VG again today, that guy is such a tool. Giants play at 4 today, I hate 4 o'clock games, thats usually when I take my nap, so today I'll have top take a nap earlier and well, that just screws up my whole schedule. Saw a titty today, it was nice."

Oh how I want to get my hands on that diary.

"Dear Diary, got into an argument with VG again today, that guy is such a tool. Giants play at 4 today, I hate 4 o'clock games, thats usually when I take my nap, so today I'll have top take a nap earlier and well, that just screws up my whole schedule. Saw a titty today, it was nice."

It's just a planner, but I do write "saw a titty today" every day.

And I do hate 4 o clock games.

OK, just so we're keeping up with this, I am the master coordinator as you know :P

COMING SO FAR:

blunatic

SoCalDub

Makemesomefoodho

ccase

STRONG POSSIBILITY:

VG

Wolf4A

PEOPLE WE DONT WANT, BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR A GAY PRIDE FESTIVAL:

boohyah

Rik

jranieli

:P

Also, just a quick question, nobody may care, but I'll ask anyway.

Does anyone have ill will towards JimNasium besides boohyah? I dont know if you'd call it "Ill will", but, you know, how do the folks coming to AZ feel about him? Just asking, cause he'll be there.

OK, just so we're keeping up with this, I am the master coordinator as you know :P

COMING SO FAR:

blunatic

SoCalDub

Makemesomefoodho

ccase

STRONG POSSIBILITY:

VG

Wolf4A

PEOPLE WE DONT WANT, BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR A GAY PRIDE FESTIVAL:

boohyah

Rik

jranieli

:P

And yet somehow you will be mistaken for a gay pride festival.