SportsWrath

Going to Arizona

so-cal dub

West coast hatin on the East Coast again. :furious:

Bring a banner or something have it read "Boohyah is king" so we have proof it's you.

One day I'll get there. :(

I'm going, and I am going to make sure, damn sure, that a banner is there in your honor. It will read:

"Boohyah is my bitch - Rik".

BB01 plans on taking video which I am sure will be posted on Youtube. I am going to make you very, very famous.

This is what happens when the internet meets reality.

You know what donned on me?

Dude, we are going to be in a hotel right across the street from a university! :drool:

plus, that is best hotel and closest to the stadium. We might actually run into some Giants... :flex:

fuck, I cant wait.

Dude, we are going to be in a hotel right across the street from a university! :drool:

plus, that is best hotel and closest to the stadium. We might actually run into some Giants... :flex:

fuck, I cant wait.

I was thinking the same thing.

Dude, this would be my first game ever. The chance that the Gmen might actually stay at the hotel........F'ing priceless!

Hanging with uni honeys would just be a bonus.

I was thinking the same thing.

Dude, this would be my first game ever. The chance that the Gmen might actually stay at the hotel........F'ing priceless!

Hanging with uni honeys would just be a bonus.

I dont want to hang with them, just want them around for like 4 minutes.

Have you seen pics of the hotel room?

suite1dx7.jpg

suite2af7.jpg

suite3fq1.jpg

obviously it isn't no Donald Trump shit, but being in walking distance to just about everywhere you need to go in Pheonix, it's cool.

Here is an aerial view of the hotel and it's closeness to the stadium. Obviously this shot was taken durind its construction. That's it to the right of the marker.

stadiumarial1xd4.jpg

That place is about 20 miles from hotel. (guessing of course) It looks imediatly SE of it.

If you go, I got 50 bucks says you cant finish that quadruple bipass burger.

LOL, I have never seen that place, and its on my side of town. Mesa and Chandler border each other. And I dont know what map you were looking at Socal, but that place is FAR from the stadium. Close to my house, but far away from the stadium. More than 20 miles, I'm sure. Shit, Im checking out that place today! :P

fuck, I cant wait.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no University anywhere near. Uni. of Phoenix is a top online college, that has satellite campuses, but they are more of corporate offices. Its just the name. I'll tell you where your going to be. You will be RIGHT in the middle of the desert. But whats in the middle of that part of the desert, is Westgate. Hotels, condo's, bar, restaurants, movie theaters, more bars and the stadium. Its also not to far from the SW valley, by Luke Air Force base, there's stuff over there. But you have to drive there. If you just hang out around Westgate and the Stadium, you'll be fine. The players though, when they stayed here for the SB, they stayed out by my house. There's a lot to do in the East Valley where I live, but they're just developing the stadium area.

We're gonna have a fuckin blast though, Sat AND Sun. This tailgate should be huge.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no University anywhere near. Uni. of Phoenix is a top online college, that has satellite campuses, but they are more of corporate offices. Its just the name. I'll tell you where your going to be. You will be RIGHT in the middle of the desert. But whats in the middle of that part of the desert, is Westgate. Hotels, condo's, bar, restaurants, movie theaters, more bars and the stadium. Its also not to far from the SW valley, by Luke Air Force base, there's stuff over there. But you have to drive there. If you just hang out around Westgate and the Stadium, you'll be fine. The players though, when they stayed here for the SB, they stayed out by my house. There's a lot to do in the East Valley where I live, but they're just developing the stadium area.

We're gonna have a fuckin blast though, Sat AND Sun. This tailgate should be huge.

I thought about that the other day. I see these Phoenix University schools everywhere. But I read up on what around there and it looks like there is a killer shopping mall with bars, clubs, stores, restaurants, ect. Anytime there is shopping, there is good looking sites.

I thought about that the other day. I see these Phoenix University schools everywhere. But I read up on what around there and it looks like there is a killer shopping mall with bars, clubs, stores, restaurants, ect. Anytime there is shopping, there is good looking sites.

Yeah, Westgate. Thats what that shopping mall is called you are referring to. Dont get me wrong, there will be some tail around there. Just not college girl tail.