SportsWrath

Going to Arizona

so-cal dub

Also, just a quick question, nobody may care, but I'll ask anyway.

Does anyone have ill will towards JimNasium besides boohyah? I dont know if you'd call it "Ill will", but, you know, how do the folks coming to AZ feel about him? Just asking, cause he'll be there.

DOnt really know anything about him. I wasn't cool enough back when he left, so I dont care if he's there.

Does anyone have ill will towards JimNasium besides boohyah? I dont know if you'd call it "Ill will", but, you know, how do the folks coming to AZ feel about him? Just asking, cause he'll be there.

I don't have "ill will" against Jim. I think it was Jim who had the "ill will" towards us and decided on his exact 12000th post to tell us he was leaving because of it. And then stick around all day to see how may people would beg him to stay.

I got no issue with people deciding to leave and saying goodbye. As long as it's done with a bit of class and you're not taking a piss on the people you leave behind. See my comments about So Cal's fake departure a while back.

If I met Jim in Arizona and he decided not to talk to me because of it so be it. I'm sure he wouldn't be the only one. I wouldn't not talk to Jim if I met him, I just wouldn't back down from my comments.

I don't have "ill will" against Jim. I think it was Jim who had the "ill will" towards us and decided on his exact 12000th post to tell us he was leaving because of it. And then stick around all day to see how may people would beg him to stay.

I got no issue with people deciding to leave and saying goodbye. As long as it's done with a bit of class and you're not taking a piss on the people you leave behind. See my comments about So Cal's fake departure a while back.

If I met Jim in Arizona and he decided not to talk to me because of it so be it. I'm sure he wouldn't be the only one. I wouldn't not talk to Jim if I met him, I just wouldn't back down from my comments.

Thats cool, and I didnt really know what words to use there, ill will just came to mind 1st. Jim is a cool guy, despite that, and he is a die hard Gmen fan and a good friend of mine. I just want everyone to get along, ya know what I mean?

I just want everyone to get along, ya know what I mean?

For the money I'm blowing on this adventure, we better all get along. If not, I'm taking the 600 bucks plus whatever food, drink, entrainment costs out of someone's ass. <_<

Thats cool, and I didnt really know what words to use there, ill will just came to mind 1st. Jim is a cool guy, despite that, and he is a die hard Gmen fan and a good friend of mine. I just want everyone to get along, ya know what I mean?

When the guy drove in his truck all the way from Florida to attend the forum a few years back, I figured, "whoa, what the hell am I walking into here". Because that is hard core!.

When the guy drove in his truck all the way from Florida to attend the forum a few years back, I figured, "whoa, what the hell am I walking into here". Because that is hard core!.

Yeah, I remember his red dakota with the ny on the back window. He drove that fucker everywhere. :P

Count me out.

I can't stand that guy! <_<

I did mention I have a room, right? :)

Yes you did. :) I'm going to see the one with the see through black top on tonite when I hang with my buddies. I'll see how many girls she can bring with her. I also know a few friends on the Westside by the stadium, so I'll do my best to have some women accompany us. And to think my lady was gonna come to the game with me. :unsure: Fuck that, this is the boys weekend. :flex:

Of course not.

You were there when we met for the first time, and bonded like two peas in a pod. :)

I love that guy...and he knows it. ;)

Thats what I thought, you guys were cool. I remember Jim talking about you guys meeting, you guys hit it off pretty well. I'll make sure he gives you a special little message on the video we make. ;)

Yes you did. :) I'm going to see the one with the see through black top on tonite when I hang with my buddies. I'll see how many girls she can bring with her. I also know a few friends on the Westside by the stadium, so I'll do my best to have some women accompany us. And to think my lady was gonna come to the game with me. :unsure: Fuck that, this is the boys weekend. :flex:

I'm just kidding about the room thing. I'm a happy man and wouldn't jeopardized anything for one night of fun. But they can come and keep the spirits high.

I'm just kidding about the room thing. I'm a happy man and wouldn't jeopardized anything for one night of fun. But they can come and keep the spirits high.

Oh no, dont get me wrong, I'm taken too. I just mean to have some females around, it'd be cool. For anyone that hapens to be single. I party with the one girl all the time, just as friends.