SportsWrath

Draft Discussion

Lubeck

I don't, stuck with this bullshit coverage where they go to commercial when two picks are made then are still blowing hot air talking about the 1st one they missed, then they miss a third.

I hate you Mel Kiper.

I have both ESPN and NFL Network, so when I can take no more Kiper, I switch channels. When I can't take anymore Mayock, I switch back. Plus.....as soon as a commercial comes on one or the other, I simply switch back to the other.

I have both ESPN and NFL Network, so when I can take no more Kiper, I switch channels. When I can't take anymore Mayock, I switch back. Plus.....as soon as a commercial comes on one or the other, I simply switch back to the other.

I was doing the same thing.

Saints take Tracy Porter...a CB that has been coveted by and high on the Giants list (I think...if you can believe all the stuff one reads). Perhaps they couldn't get the final deal done so they chose a player the Giants wanted and will make a trade with the added details and draft pick later.

Who knows? :confused:

Does anyone want Shockey after all this bullshit he's pulled so far?

"Welcoming a trade" to the Saints because he feels underused.

Wanting a bigger role in the offense...he retard...tight ends have to block

also.

Think Reese can loose any credibility with keeping someone like him on the roster?

Guess the Saints didnt want to pay.

Nothing surprises me on draft day. When we couldn't swing a deal for Eli, we ended up drafting Phillip Rivers - a player we didn't want, but a player we knew San Diego wanted if Eli didn't want to go there. The trade would've happened before the draft, but they just couldn't get it done and we found out after the fact.

So what I'm saying here is....I think the Saints really want Shockey bad, but I think the Giants are playing hard ball.

Nothing surprises me on draft day. When we couldn't swing a deal for Eli, we ended up drafting Phillip Rivers - a player we didn't want, but a player we knew San Diego wanted if Eli didn't want to go there. The trade would've happened before the draft, but they just couldn't get it done and we found out after the fact.

So what I'm saying here is....I think the Saints really want Shockey bad, but I think the Giants are playing hard ball.

Bleedin', I have to eat major crow, my friend. No WR's taken in the first round. I thought there was no way that was going to happen. Just goes to show you that you are smarter than me! I'm still hoping for Kelly, but I don't think the Giants get him unless they trade up. I can almost guarantee Philly will take him coming up with this pick.

Bleedin', I have to eat major crow, my friend. No WR's taken in the first round. I thought there was no way that was going to happen. Just goes to show you that you are smarter than me! I'm still hoping for Kelly, but I don't think the Giants get him unless they trade up. I can almost guarantee Philly will take him coming up with this pick.

I have a feeling Giants are going to do defensive tackle or cornerback...

especially if Justin King from PSU is right there.

Guess SHockey has to get with the program. Maybe Boss and Mathews can start and he can come in on passing downs and preserve his bosy and catch passes.

Ball is in the Giants court. I am sure a sitdown is in order and they have to iron these things out. Shockey really has no choice but to shut the fuck up and get with the program. Who knows, if he does maybe this works out? Like I said balls is in the Giants court.

Trust me....I'm not that smart!

I'm simply a fan who peruses a dozen or more sites a day (as well as several newspapers) to see what everyone is saying. Usually they (talking heads and analysts) are wrong, but they seem to be getting it right this year.

Saints take Tracy Porter...a CB that has been coveted by and high on the Giants list (I think...if you can believe all the stuff one reads). Perhaps they couldn't get the final deal done so they chose a player the Giants wanted and will make a trade with the added details and draft pick later.

Who knows? :confused:

I wouldn't read too much into it.

Didn't the Redskins take a WR with their first pick (of course I'm not sure if it was in the first round).. then they got a TE and another WR.