SportsWrath

Draft Discussion

Lubeck

I can't believe that shit with Carolina. If they have to be idiots down there can they at least give away the store to someone othe than an nfc east opponent. A 2nd, 4th and next years 1st for Otah. i want to puke

I can't believe that shit with Carolina. If they have to be idiots down there can they at least give away the store to someone othe than an nfc east opponent. A 2nd, 4th and next years 1st for Otah. i want to puke

Eh, they got a good compliment to Deangelo Williams and a tackle that could possibly be the cornerstone to their line for years...the picks make sense just not how much they gave up for them...

Why don't the talking heads on ESPN shut up when Goodell is making an announcement?
I think it is because they believe that they are the most important people to viewers. Of course, that is not true but they are self-centered assholes and believe it.

What has amazed me is all the trades of picks and Jeremy Shockey has not been tried for yet. Your opinion, please!

I think it is because they believe that they are the most important people to viewers. Of course, that is not true but they are self-centered assholes and believe it.

What has amazed me is all the trades of picks and Jeremy Shockey has not been tried for yet. Your opinion, please!

i am sure the gints recieved offers. they had to get real value for him though. no reason to force a trade

I'm glad! But still, we were in discussions about second round picks so we're gonna have to wait anyway....

Eh, they got a good compliment to Deangelo Williams and a tackle that could possibly be the cornerstone to their line for years...the picks make sense just not how much they gave up for them...

I hear you but they gave up a lot of picks for a tackle outside a lot of peoples top 5. Would not have cared if it had not been philly getting all the pix

I can't speak for everybody else, but it's baseball season and the Stanley Cup playoffs are on. Far more interesting than an over hyped version of "picking teams." I'll read about it in the paper or online.

spoken like a true Giants fan.

So watching the draft live makes you more of a fan then other fans?

no but having no care about who we draft when this is the only thing that happens to your favorite team for the next like 6 months makes someone seem like they don't really care about who's onthis team.

plus, there was a chance we were moving up or packaging shockey, which there still is.

no but having no care about who we draft when this is the only thing that happens to your favorite team for the next like 6 months makes someone seem like they don't really care about who's onthis team.

plus, there was a chance we were moving up or packaging shockey, which there still is.

I'm not saying I don't care, but I am a fan of other sports. The Yankees game is on and the Stanley Cup playoffs are on. MUCH MORE EXCITING to watch than ESPN analysts get every prediction wrong and then pat each other on the backs.

I think all of us care who our rivals draft, just to see what were facing but really is there any difference of watching it live of reading about it tomorrow?

I think all of us care who our rivals draft, just to see what were facing but really is there any difference of watching it live of reading about it tomorrow?

I guess not if you're cool with waiting till tomorrow to see who we get...

meh. to each his own. A Baseball game in April is less important to me than the draft.

If the Rangers where playing maybe I could see your point on hockey but a 4 - 0 game between the avs and the dead wings doesn't really excite me. Are you a former fan of the nordique??

meh. to each his own. A Baseball game in April is less important to me than the draft.

If the Rangers where playing maybe I could see your point on hockey but a 4 - 0 game between the avs and the dead wings doesn't really excite me. Are you a former fan of the nordique??

I'm a baseball and hockey fan before I'm a football fan. Just how I was raised. Again, I'd rather watch an actual game over the picking of the teams.