SportsWrath

2008 Schedule released

jranieli

Especially in pre-season!

Seriously though, no regular season Monday night games for the Superbowl Champs?

They put the Minnesota game at the worst time for me. "C'mon babe, it's only Christmas with your family...you don't mind if I fly down the States to catch a game, do you? Really?" :brooding:

You have to go because I am definitely going to try (maybe drag BlueInCanada too) but yeah that's kind of a shit date.

Atleast there are a lot more 1:00 games then 4:00 this year.

I am much surprised by that. I don't understand how the SB champs play more games at 1 than at 4 and hardly at 8/9. Is it a lack of respect? The biggest FB market in the country? I don't get it. I thought it was all about ratings?

Damn.... 4 night games? i have to show up for work hungover 4 times this fall. I think I will have to take the Friday after the opener off.

Atleast there are a lot more 1:00 games then 4:00 this year.

I personally like 4:00p games better. Cause its only 2p here! :P

As for the 1pm games, anyone of them can be moved after that certain date with the flex schedule. At this time last year they placed the Boys game at home as a 1pm and later moved it to 4:15 as FOX elected as a doubleheader weekend to protect that game and make it the national one.

The flex benefits NBC, but it also benefits CBS and FOX as they can protect 1 game and make it their national one.

Giants supposedly asked the NFL to not schedule Monday night games due to the construction, that's why we only have one. No fucking harm either.

Jets also asked the NFL not to schedule any Monday night games, to which Roger Goodell said, "who the fuck wants to see the Jets on any day?"

Giants supposedly asked the NFL to not schedule Monday night games due to the construction, that's why we only have one. No fucking harm either.

Jets also asked the NFL not to schedule any Monday night games, to which Roger Goodell said, "who the fuck wants to see the Jets on any day?"

:LMAO:

That makes sense now.

and

:clap:

LMAO!!!!! :LMAO:

Especially in pre-season!

Seriously though, no regular season Monday night games for the Superbowl Champs?

They put the Minnesota game at the worst time for me. "C'mon babe, it's only Christmas with your family...you don't mind if I fly down the States to catch a game, do you? Really?" :brooding:

That game against Cleveland on the 13th is a Monday night game. Check the calendar.

:LMAO:

Ahh, it's wrong on the schedule posted then.

The posted schedule was 'copy & pasted' from Giants.com. I just checked it over there, and it does say it's a Monday night game. The posted schedule has been corrected accordingly.