SportsWrath

What the ONE thing.

Virginia Giant

Every game takes a shape of its own. This game can go either way.. just like any game for that matter. NE are very beatable. They're both good and lucky. We have to be "gooder" and luckier. Obviously if we get to brady, we will worry about Moss and the others less... I say just play our game and let the chips fall...

Just like Superbowl 25... Dominate the time of possession.

You mean like the Dolphins did in the first meeting having the ball over 35 mins and still losing 49-28.

The Patriots are 5-0 this year when they lose the TOP battle, because when you have an offense that can score at TD in less than 2 mins, when they aren't playing a hurry up offense TOP is meaningless.

It is not about eating up a lot of clock, you need to score TDs when you get in the red zone, FG won't do it.

No turnovers

Thats probly the biggest one, i agree,. if Eli continues to take care of the ball and Brandon hangs on to it, we have a shot. This may be blasphemous, but in good weather I believe we can score with the Pats. Our issue is the games the offense is rolling, the D is giving up big plays, and we have 1 or 2 INT's or fumbles that get us behind.

But, i hope this doesn't turn into a shoot out, cause like i said, we have been coming up short when we get into those.

obviously, we will need to do everything right to win the super bowl, but what is the ONE thing that is an absolute MUST to have a shot?

Run the ball? Contain Moss? Get to Brady? Eli throw accurately?

the dog agrees that it will take a near perfect performance for this upset...that being said, if you have to choose one thing that is an absolute, it is to not turn the ball over...the patriots force you to make the most of every possession, capitalize constantly on turnovers, and even one can make the difference between hanging in the game and having a shot in the end, and being dominated...

I'm on the "no turnovers" bandwagon, too, followed closely by "no penalties."

Low amount of penalties is definitely a big thing for this team. Keep the mental mistakes down and it's a ball game. The Patriots have had very close SB wins so it is very doable.

Pressure Brady.

I predict that Strahan will get at least 2 sacks in this game. He and Toomer (at least 1 TD and 100+yds for him) will come up big...this might be their last game and they are not going to let Brady collect his 4th ring.