SportsWrath

What the ONE thing.

Virginia Giant

I was talking about this with a friend of mine. The way I see it, we gotta do 3 things to win this game, aside from obviously not turning the ball over or getting penalties.

1Must pressure Brady ALOT

2Must stop Randy from making the big play

3And we must stop the run

There going to move the ball, and they are going to score. But if we can do these 3 things well, our offense should have enough fire power to come on top.

I was talking about this with a friend of mine. The way I see it, we gotta do 3 things to win this game, aside from obviously not turning the ball over or getting penalties.

There going to move the ball, and they are going to score. But if we can do these 3 things well, our offense should have enough fire power to come on top.

what the dog finds interesting about all of this is the fact that because of the patriot's offense, everyone just overlooks the defense and assumes the giants will score points because of the last performance...the fact is, as well as the giants have played in the playoffs, they have not been an offensive powerhouse...they have just done enough. they will need to do all the things you say, but the fact is, the offense is going to have step up to a higher level then it has in recent weeks...

obviously, we will need to do everything right to win the super bowl, but what is the ONE thing that is an absolute MUST to have a shot?

Run the ball? Contain Moss? Get to Brady? Eli throw accurately?

Ask Ace Ventura to kindap Tom Brady.

Ask Ace Ventura to kindap Tom Brady.

After the Patriots-Jacksonville game Jack Del Rio was asked what he thought went wrong with the Jax game plan half-jokingly he responded something to the effect of, "Well, unfortunately Tom Brady did slip and fall on his way into work today."

This would work for any team really. Pressure the QB, stop the #1 WR and stop the run. Unless you have no O like the 49ers you can win every game this way. I think penalties will be key, as long as Eli continues hi play. If there is one thing that Giants have done to shoot themselves in the foot it's stupid penalties. Hell that's why colonel Coughlin was hired. To sort out an undisciplined team. This is why I think Bill and the Pats have won so much. They don't seem to make those drive killing stupid errors.

We got pressure on Brady last time and he was 32-42 for 350 yards.

Running the ball is the key. Last time we had seven carries for seven yards at halftime. Our D was exhausted because our offense didn't put sustained drives together at all in the first half. 21 points was nice, but our D was tired.

We got pressure on Brady last time and he was 32-42 for 350 yards.

Running the ball is the key. Last time we had seven carries for seven yards at halftime. Our D was exhausted because our offense didn't put sustained drives together at all in the first half. 21 points was nice, but our D was tired.

Stopping them on 3rd down would be nice.