SportsWrath

Corey Webster

jranieli

So what do you think of his performance today? He played well in coverage, at least on a few throws. I am still very hesitant to say maybe he is making a turn around. I wonder if this is the guy who we drafted in the second round or another paper tiger. We shall see I guess. Any thoughts?

So what do you think of his performance today? He played well in coverage, at least on a few throws. I am still very hesitant to say maybe he is making a turn around. I wonder if this is the guy who we drafted in the second round or another paper tiger. We shall see I guess. Any thoughts?

I thought about this on my way to work this morning also (before Mike and Mike were on ) . Thinking If he truly has turned the corner then there will be fight for the CB spot this off season between him and Madison IF he beats out Madison we could slide Madison over to take Butler's spot and put Butler to #2 kinda like a watch and learn (better) I mean it's just a thought anyway.

I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves. I know he had one good game and made a few nice plays in the Buffalo games but there have been games where he has looked atrocious. I guess we will see on Sunday.

Oh No I am not putting the horse before the cart I was just (thinking)speculating that maybe If the kid Finally gets it, then we could move Madison to the S he is getting older (11 years in the league) (reaction time ) S position would help him out I think (again if)

Webster(spiderman) Finally gets to play in a system He can be productive in .

I haven't said anything because I didn't want to jinx the guy. He sure looked awsome out there. Maybe Spags has something to do with it....

while i hope he has improved, the TB receiving game is not a bellwether for cornerback excellence. Let's see how he does vs. speed and/or height.

He played well against the Bucs, but just like Blu eludes to, the Dallas game will be a much better litmus test for him. Seems he made the most of his chance to play, I'd like to see us draft another corner to keep the pressure on.

He did play well though, he was all over Galloway when he played.

He played well against the Bucs, but just like Blu eludes to, the Dallas game will be a much better litmus test for him. Seems he made the most of his chance to play, I'd like to see us draft another corner to keep the pressure on.

He did play well though, he was all over Galloway when he played.

i did not elude, i stated.

I thought about this on my way to work this morning also (before Mike and Mike were on ) . Thinking If he truly has turned the corner then there will be fight for the CB spot this off season between him and Madison IF he beats out Madison we could slide Madison over to take Butler's spot and put Butler to #2 kinda like a watch and learn (better) I mean it's just a thought anyway.

Butler's a safety, not a corner, and Madison is a terrible tackler. I think that's a bad idea. We've got enough young safeties showing promise that we don't need to try what is traditionally an unsuccessful end-of-career move from corner to safety just to keep Madison on the roster. When is his contract up anyway? Hopefully it's a cap-friendly cut and not a Sean Williams-style liability.

He's definitely elevated himself off my "Send Hate Mail To Giants HQ Until They Cut <insert name here> List". He's now on the "Cautiously Optimistic List" along with Mr Manning and Mr Smith.

Smith had one first down catch and he make an optimistic list. Manning throws 6 TD and 1 pick in 2 gmes and he's on the same list. Im glad you dont have say in who makes our roster.

I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves. I know he had one good game and made a few nice plays in the Buffalo games but there have been games where he has looked atrocious. I guess we will see on Sunday.

The thing was, he stuck like glue to his man, very unlike he had been doing. That's how he was when we first got him. Then it seemed he took a page from Peterson's book. :furious:

Seeing how Webster has progressed and the steady improvement by Ross and the emergence of Johnson solidifies the point of how utterly awful Tim Lewis was as a DC. Apparently he beat Webster down to a point where they thought the kid was shot mentally.

Smith had one first down catch and he make an optimistic list. Manning throws 6 TD and 1 pick in 2 gmes and he's on the same list. Im glad you dont have say in who makes our roster.

Don't worry, SDMF; Tree is Australian, he doesn't get to vote :mellow: Thank Jesus the son of Mary :ph34r:

Smith started out on the "Extremely Optomistic List", sat on the "Limbo List" most of the season then was moved down to the "Cautiously Optomistic List" when I finally saw him play.

Eli has recently elevated himsef from the "Fuck Not This Shit Again Pull Your Fucking Head Out Of Your Arse You Useless Fucking Prick List".

It's a complex system, I don't expect you to be able to grasp it straight away.