SportsWrath

Our Gmen suck

GorillaNJ

I think Romo was there before Parcells was.

And I said it before and I'll say it again: these Giants ALWAYS start out strong, and finish weak. They have a QB who collapses in the second half of the season, have shitty leadership, and come up small in the big spot.

8-8; here we come. You heard it here first.

......these Giants ALWAYS start out strong, and finish weak. They have a QB who collapses in the second half of the season, have shitty leadership, and come up small in the big spot.

Yea...even if Romo was there first, Parcells gave him a chance to shine.

....and a FOURTH season of mediocricy(sp) 4 in a row!!!!!

the thread creator is a moron. Look around the NFC. We're going to be 10-6 at worst. Dallas could possibly go 15-1. So go cry in a hole because we lost to a very good team u moron

Those are pretty big words coming from someone with 15 posts on here.

LOL, Seph there is no back down in you. I for one think the Giants will rebound and we will probably see the Broke Backs in the playoffs. Third time is the charm.

LOL.. I hope you're right. But you know what they say:

"Fool me once, shame on you."

"Fool me twice, shame on me."

After two years of mid-season collapse and mediocre quarterback play, these Giants don't fool me anymore.

the thread creator is a moron. Look around the NFC. We're going to be 10-6 at worst. Dallas could possibly go 15-1. So go cry in a hole because we lost to a very good team u moron

Yikes, do we have to hurl insults at each other because we disagree and some over-react?

It sucks to see how much Dallas has improved since 2004 while the Giants did improve too...but, Jesus Christ we got outclassed.

One thing I've noticed our DTs are not having that good of a season. There was never pressure up the middle whenever we weren't blitzing or in our 4 DE set.

It sucks to see how much Dallas has improved since 2004 while the Giants did improve too...but, Jesus Christ we got outclassed.

One thing I've noticed our DTs are not having that good of a season. There was never pressure up the middle whenever we weren't blitzing or in our 4 DE set.

Well Dallas' O line are HUGE fat guys. It's kindda hard to bull rush them.

And I said it before and I'll say it again: these Giants ALWAYS start out strong, and finish weak. They have a QB who collapses in the second half of the season, have shitty leadership, and come up small in the big spot.

No Romo's first year was Parcell's 3rd.

Was '05 starting strong and finishing weak? Does anyone remember that year besides myself?

You guys act like this collapse is an every year deal, because that's what the media is feeding you.

No team in the NFL would have finished any better with all those injuries in '06.

And suddenly we're destined for the same just because the media says so.

Yep we lost to the Cowboys twice and the Packers once. The two best teams in the NFC. Ok thats cool and all, but we go 10-6 and get into the play-offs, guess what...we have to play at least one of them again. Both btw have made us look very over rated.

Yep we lost to the Cowboys twice and the Packers once. The two best teams in the NFC. Ok thats cool and all, but we go 10-6 and get into the play-offs, guess what...we have to play at least one of them again. Both btw have made us look very over rated.

We are what we are... a B team. The Pack and Boys are A teams. A teams usually make B teams look bad.

If we play them in the playoffs, so be it. Maybe we'd get lucky. The Cowboys have us beat by 4-5 plays a game. We couldn't stretch the field, we didn't have the big play. They did. And better blocking.

If we played them again, we'll probably lose again. But you never know.

Ease up there...Jeez.

I went to the game today. Once again the problem was our defense. I don't know if Romo is just really that good or if our defense sucks. We just could not get our hands on him. Let's face it...Dallas is one of the top two teams in the whole NFC. We hung with them straight up in the first half. Our defense cannot give up 30 points a game. And you cannot expect our offense to output 33 points every game? That's a lot of points. We should have had 27 points and would've had the 3 points when we went for it on 4 and 2 at the end. My offense scores thirty fucking points against the top NFC east team and we can't win??? Who's fault is that really?