SportsWrath

Sorry JGF

Lubeck

I have no problem with that. I stand by the "Till they lose they remain #1". Plus they did a real good job last night against a team that was supposed to be a big hurdle for them. Granted Dallas was a hurdle for the Pats but they gave the Pats more of a fight than the Jags did to the Colts.

Either way I think they should have a tie for #1 and go straight to #3 like they do in golf.

I have no problem with that. I stand by the "Till they lose they remain #1". Plus they did a real good job last night against a team that was supposed to be a big hurdle for them. Granted Dallas was a hurdle for the Pats but they gave the Pats more of a fight than the Jags did to the Colts.

Either way I think they should have a tie for #1 and go straight to #3 like they do in golf.

I was just going to say that. They are the defending champs, and to quote Ric Flair, "To be the man, you gotta beat the man."

The Pats put up huge numbers this week against the worst team in the league, not very impressive. Yes they have been doing it all season, but the Colts put up big numbers against a tough team.

The Pats put up huge numbers this week against the worst team in the league, not very impressive. Yes they have been doing it all season, but the Colts put up big numbers against a tough team.

They also allowed 28 points and got no sacks against the worst team in the league.

I think there is no doubt that the NFC East is the toughest division with 3 teams in the top 10. Whoever survives the NFC East has to be the favored team to represent the NFC in the Superbowl.

And Im thinkin more and more that it will be the Giants to come outta the bunch. Heres why:

Defense wins championships, that leaves us and Wash.

Our D is better than Wash's and our offense is far more potent. Thier D may do a good job of limiting the pass, but they cant stop the 3 headed trio, esp BJ.

So that leves the Giants to come out of the bunch against Indy or the Pats.

So weird being ranked #4. I mean after the first two games things didn't look good. Way to turn it around guys.

These are the kinda stories that you hear about teams that come back from adversity and struggles and make it to the top to win it all! What a story! The Gmen lose two straight to start the season only to turn it around midgame in week 3! Its a DVD waiting to happen!! :P

Seriously, things are lookin real good, I could see that top 4 as the NFC/AFC Championship games.

And Im thinkin more and more that it will be the Giants to come outta the bunch. Heres why:

Defense wins championships, that leaves us and Wash.

Our D is better than Wash's and our offense is far more potent. Thier D may do a good job of limiting the pass, but they cant stop the 3 headed trio, esp BJ.

So that leves the Giants to come out of the bunch against Indy or the Pats.

While I won't argue with you our offense is better than washingtons. Washingtone has had some major injuries on their offensive line. But there's no doubt their Defense is better than ours. Their Defense is ranked 3rd in scoring, while our is ranked 14.

I still can't believe we are ranked 4th ahead of Greenbay. Especially since they crushed us in week two.

While I won't argue with you our offense is better than washingtons. Washingtone has had some major injuries on their offensive line. But there's no doubt their Defense is better than ours. Their Defense is ranked 3rd in scoring, while our is ranked 14.

If you drop the first 2.5 games I bet we look a whole lot better. The current defense is a different monster altogether.

If you drop the first 2.5 games I bet we look a whole lot better. The current defense is a different monster altogether.

Thanks Tree, thats kinda my point. I prolly shoulda specified though cause Im talkin more current. No doubt the Skins D is up there, but I think when its all sais and done, we come out on top.

Why do you all have the same avatar? and who the hell is that?

It's the Spagatar. Made in honor of our D-Coordinator Steve Spagnuolo. Each week we enter the Spagatar Challenge and if the Giants defense combines for 10 or more sacks, fumble recoveries, interceptions, and TDs we wear the Spagatar until the next game.

It's the Spagatar. Made in honor of our D-Coordinator Steve Spagnuolo. Each week we enter the Spagatar Challenge and if the Giants defense combines for 10 or more sacks, fumble recoveries, interceptions, and TDs we wear the Spagatar until the next game.

YUP

Osi will likely make us wear it again since hes playing in his home country...

look for him to have an Eagles Sunday Night type game

I think there is no doubt that the NFC East is the toughest division with 3 teams in the top 10. Whoever survives the NFC East has to be the favored team to represent the NFC in the Superbowl.

That would be the Giants, Sir :rolleyes:

So weird being ranked #4. I mean after the first two games things didn't look good. Way to turn it around guys.

It does feel weird. My friend who's a cowboy fan is trying his best to get tickets to the boys-Giants game...

Fuck.

Two sources have us rated in the top 4?

And on NFL Tonite... or one of those shows... Mark Schlereth and whoever the other guy was BOTH said we were the third best team in the NFL behind the Pats and the Colts.

If there's one thing this team has consistently shown... it's that it can't handle success. I'm sticking with 7-9, with 8-8 or 9-7 a possibility.

Fuck.

Two sources have us rated in the top 4?

And on NFL Tonite... or one of those shows... Mark Schlereth and whoever the other guy was BOTH said we were the third best team in the NFL behind the Pats and the Colts.

If there's one thing this team has consistently shown... it's that it can't handle success. I'm sticking with 7-9, with 8-8 or 9-7 a possibility.

Yep, I'm still feeling a losing streak coming on. We'll probably beat the Dolphins...but I smell a let down when we play the Cowturds. It's a statement game, 2005 loss to the Seahawks, 2006 loss to the Bears and now probably 2007 loss to the Cowboys.

The Giants should continue to have the mentality that they are still that 0-2 team.

Yep, I'm still feeling a losing streak coming on. We'll probably beat the Dolphins...but I smell a let down when we play the Cowturds. It's a statement game, 2005 loss to the Seahawks, 2006 loss to the Bears and now probably 2007 loss to the Cowboys.

The Giants should continue to have the mentality that they are still that 0-2 team.

But I believe they are. Thats why they are doing so well. See this year, I believe its different. We came out horrible defensively, and showed we still had a potent offense. Then, our O slowed down, but our D picked it up. Now, we are clicking on both cyliders, not to mention Sp teams is starting to improve. Theres a balance there we have not had in some time. I fully believe there will be no letdown.