SportsWrath

The best Giants video ever...

BigBlueArrington

I don't usually condone hitting kickers, but the day Akers ran into our guy, we should have pummelled him some more. Fucking punk.

I agree.

Your words I'm certain really inspire and mean so much, keep running your mouth online, you're really tough and cool for a 40 year old bro!

These videos never really do anything for me. Honestly it is just a couple highlights with a song. I'd rather my team do well on the field than make a couple good plays that look good on film.

I love u but you suck. i loved this video..I put it on my myspace (wiz) and I still love it

Man, that shot of Jacobs FUCKING TRUCKING Bradie James has just

given me new hope. Roy Williams, meet your master.

Yeah!!!!! Kid!!!!! He should have walked up to him afterwards and said ..."You shall worship me as your living god on Earth". Jesus he creamed him. :clap:

Yeah!!!!! Kid!!!!! He should have walked up to him afterwards and said ..."You shall worship me as your living god on Earth". Jesus he creamed him. :clap:

LMAO!!!!! :LMAO:

He did run him RIGHT over. I wonder if that brought a tear to badeggs eye?

LMAO!!!!! :LMAO:

He did run him RIGHT over. I wonder if that brought a tear to badeggs eye?

Nah man...he would just explain it away about how it vindicates his viewpoint on Romo/Homo's Christ-like command of the quarterback position...or some such nonsense. :rolleyes:

I especially love the scene with a Giant player "touching" Matt Hasselback. It was the only time they touched him all game.

Score anyone?

Thanks for the amusing video.

God, I love this place!