SportsWrath

Who was the best WHITE running back in Giants history?

Elias was a TE.

Rob Carpenter, easily.

Im sorry, I love Tiki, but Makemesomefoodho.........thats some funny shit. :LMAO:

Elias was a TE. :confused: your fukt up

Elias, Keith.................(RB) Princeton.................1994-96

LINK

keith%20giants.jpg

Keith Elias??? From Princeton??? Where did you find that link?? Cause Im pretty darn sure he was a TE.

the dog is starting to believe you are an imposter...giant fan in arizona, grew up in NJ...didn;t know the score of the giants frist super bowl win...never backs up arguments with knowledgabel facts...doesn;t know elias was a RB (shame on you jersey boy)...

http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/archives/...rts/16561.shtml

Court Jester, it may be wise to deny the urge to respond to every thread on here, for obvious reasons...

the dog is starting to believe you are an imposter...giant fan in arizona, grew up in NJ...didn;t know the score of the giants frist super bowl win...never backs up arguments with knowledgabel facts...doesn;t know elias was a RB (shame on you jersey boy)...

http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/archives/...rts/16561.shtml

Court Jester, it may be wise to deny the urge to respond to every thread on here, for obvious reasons...

Let me correct you. Born on Long Island, Ocenaside area. Grew up in Hackensack NJ, and now reside in Phoenix AZ. Where did you get the idea that I didnt know the score of the first Giant SB victory?? OH! Thats right, you and badegg are the same. And he already tried this on me, cause he ran out of shit to say, so he/you has to start making things up. Go back and read the thread again, you and your alter ego read it wrong. Aint that a coincidence, thats what you tried to accuse me of! :LMAO: As far as backin things up, I'll tell you again little boy, before yure called for your afternoon nap, I back things up, when I want to. I rarely want to when it comes to you. :TU:

Oh, and Elias was a TE. Dont believe everything you read.

Keith Elias??? From Princeton??? Where did you find that link?? Cause Im pretty darn sure he was a TE.

I am pretty darn sure I got the link from Giants.com :huh:

sooooo go there and click on history and click on all time roster

here Little Boy Blue read this the link the dog sent ya.....

THE TOP 20 GREATEST ATHLETES

No. 20: Keith Elias '94

Football, RB

By Jonathan Leitch

Princetonian Contributor

Today marks the debut of The Daily Princetonian's series counting down The Top 20 Greatest Athletes in Princeton history. Over the next 20 issues, we will count down the top athletes ever to don the Orange and Black — one per day — until Dec. 13, when we arrive at the greatest athlete in the history of Tiger athletics.

Princeton possesses a storied athletic tradition rivaling that of any university in the world. Contributions from past Tigers have revolutionized the American sporting landscape. On Nov. 8, 1869, 25 students traveled to New Brunswick to face Rutgers in the first intercollegiate football game. On the hardwood, the Princeton offense, created and spread by legendary coach Pete Carrill, is a mainstay of basketball strategy from high school to the NBA.

But providing the backbone of all these team and program successes are the athletes themselves. There must be point guards to run the Princeton offense, goalies to defend the nets and running backs to score game-winning touchdowns. Tiger athletes have defined Princeton's athletic program, and we will honor the greatest of those athletes in our countdown. — Eds.

Keith Elias '94 was one of the greatest running backs to ever grace a football field of the Ivy League. Elias made his mark on the college gridiron from 1991 to 1993 before later taking his game to the professional level with the New York Giants and the Indianapolis Colts, one of only a few dozen Princeton graduates ever to make it to the NFL.

Elias arrived at Old Nassau with an already impressive football resume, having rushed for over 4,000 yards and scored 363 points for Lacey Township (NJ) High School, where he was twice named a first-team All-New Jersey running back.

Once Elias established himself as a dominant ball carrier for the Tigers, then-head coach Steve Tosches was said to follow a simple game plan: Elias left, Elias right, Elias up the middle.

By the time Elias had finished embarrassing collegiate defenses with his career average of 5.72 yards per carry, he held 21 university records, including every major rushing record. His 1,701 yards in 1992 and 1,575 yards in 1993 still occupy the top-two spots for single-season rushing in the Tiger record books; his 4,208 career yards are also a Princeton record.

Tiger football went 24-6 during Elias' tenure, including a 1992 Ivy League championship season in which he led the team to an 8-2 overall record. In addition to the championship, Elias' collegiate trophy case is home to two first-team All-American selections and a 1993 Ivy League Player of the Year award.

Perhaps even more impressive than his monopoly over the University's record book are Elias' two most distinguished Ivy League records: most career points (320) and most career touchdowns (52, shared with Cornell's Ed Marinaro).

Despite his tremendous successes at the college level, Elias' days as a star and a fan favorite were soon behind him. The Giants came calling following Elias' graduation, signing him as a free agent for the start of the 1994 season, but after little more than three unremarkable seasons in New York, he was released in 1997.

He signed with Indianapolis the following year and served as captain of the special teams unit in 2000 before being released the same year. After a brief six-game stint in the XFL, Elias retired from football.

Tosches called Elias one of the best to ever play in the Ivy League. After Elias' final game in 1993, Tosches remarked,"People who have seen [his career], the games the last two years, really got their money's worth."

Don't belive what you read Elias was a TE???????

oh and Strahan is all smoke and mirrors he is really a kick returner.

The real sackmaster is Dave Jennings :rock:

here Little Boy Blue read this the link the dog sent ya.....

Don't belive what you read Elias was a TE???????

oh and Strahan is all smoke and mirrors he is really a kick returner.

The real sackmaster is Dave Jennings :rock:

And you are?????? :confused:

Uh, sorry if I got a guy who rarely played and was on the Giants for about what, 3 maybe 4 years? Now, I see the links and stuff, and I see where it says he was a RB for Princeton, but I dont see where it says he was a RB on the Giants. Thats because Im pretty sure he played TE for the Giants. If he didnt, then Im wrong. Big whoop. Its not like I got Strahan wrong ya dumbshit.

And you are?????? :confused:

Uh, sorry if I got a guy who rarely played and was on the Giants for about what, 3 maybe 4 years? Now, I see the links and stuff, and I see where it says he was a RB for Princeton, but I dont see where it says he was a RB on the Giants. Thats because Im pretty sure he played TE for the Giants. If he didnt, then Im wrong. Big whoop. Its not like I got Strahan wrong ya dumbshit.

Dumbshit???????????? the Dog and I give you links and it is written in Giants history but yet your pretty sure he played TE???? who's the Dumbshit now????????????

(ps Nem we need a Bitch slap smiley :rolleyes: )

anyway thats it from me I ain't talking to you anymore case closed .

I

D

t

Dumbshit???????????? the Dog and I give you links and it is written in Giants history but yet your pretty sure he played TE???? who's the Dumbshit now????????????

I

D

t

The Dog highly recomends taking heavy medication before trying to talk fact with BigBlue...it will save you the pain and frustration that many feel when trying to train a wild animal...

I

D

t

Yeah, DUMBSHIT. If you dont like name calling, dont start your reply with LITTLEBOYBLUE :TU:

And you can bring up all the links you like, it doesnt mean theyre right. I remember meeting Keith Elias at Giants games, just shaking his hands and stuff, but the reason I say this, is I remember him. He was a TE.

And dont talk to me then, like I give a shit. Keep on keepin on with your buddy the dog. :LMAO: Oh, and why do we need a bitchslap smiley??? Did your mom get out of line? (LOL, one of my classic mom jokes)

Yeah, DUMBSHIT. If you dont like name calling, dont start your reply with LITTLEBOYBLUE :TU:

And you can bring up all the links you like, it doesnt mean theyre right. I remember meeting Keith Elias at Giants games, just shaking his hands and stuff, but the reason I say this, is I remember him. He was a TE.

And dont talk to me then, like I give a shit. Keep on keepin on with your buddy the dog. :LMAO: Oh, and why do we need a bitchslap smiley??? Did your mom get out of line? (LOL, one of my classic mom jokes)

But the link was to Giants.com... I think they would know who palyed for them, and what position they played in.

Dude, Kieth was a RB.

Keith Elias - RB

Elias was a RB, but how he could possibly be mentioned in this thread is beyond me.

He rushed for about 72 yards in his NY career. 124 in his NFL career.

Sorry just noticed Elias was mentioned tongue in cheek, I think.