SportsWrath

So if Bill Cowher leaves the Steelers

Plow

Oh yes! :TU:

Maybe Bill Cowher will bring BACK the running game and Defense to NY!

Jacobs will be a star in 2008. The Giants will have the RB Turner from the Chargers. And Shockey will be traded for draft picks (Giants draft some athletic LBs). Yes, Big Blue will be back!

Here's what will happen. Giants keep Coughlin 1 more year and Cower "retires" and does the TV thing. Next year we go under .500 and we fire coughlin and hire Cower.

I think you are right, Bill Cowher will not coach in the NFL next year. He will go to TV or maybe relax off somewhere and be the hottest coach on the market next year. I would kill to have a defensive minded coach who loves the running game :wub:

Oh yes! :TU:

Maybe Bill Cowher will bring BACK the running game and Defense to NY!

Jacobs will be a star in 2008. The Giants will have the RB Turner from the Chargers. And Shockey will be traded for draft picks (Giants draft some athletic LBs). Yes, Big Blue will be back!

I don't want Turner. He's a good back, but he's RFA this year, and you know San Diego is going to set him up so he costs a #1. We definitely need a couple more backs, but not at that high a pick.

Cowher would be a good fit for this team.

I agree, but there aren't too many teams where he wouldn't be a good fit.

The thing that would worry me, though, is after being in Pittsburgh all those years, is he going to want to have a long-term gig, or is he going to become a "Parcells II," bouncing around every 2-3 years?

The thing that would worry me, though, is after being in Pittsburgh all those years, is he going to want to have a long-term gig, or is he going to become a "Parcells II," bouncing around every 2-3 years?

My bet would be that he will become a Prostitute II...or is that Prostitute Redux...Prostitute Squared. :P

I think the core of this team has 2-3 years left, and I think if he brought us to our potential it's well worth it.

There's no dynasty's anymore, although it would be nice to win 2-3 superbowls in a row, I'd take just one right now.

I don't want Turner. He's a good back, but he's RFA this year, and you know San Diego is going to set him up so he costs a #1. We definitely need a couple more backs, but not at that high a pick.

We've given the Chargers enough as it is. They should be handing him over out of pity. :brooding:

and we fire coughlin, do we give cowher an offer?

DISCUSS!

Abso-motherfuckin'-lutely!!!

I told a friend of mine two months ago that Cowher was leaving Pittsburgh, and he laughed at me when I said he'd be coaching the Giants soon. He said he'd NEVER leave Pittsburgh. I tried reminding him that this rumor started last season, before they made their Super Bowl run.

We have what Cowher loves, a big bruising back. Bring him here!!

:LMAO: Just what we need, SD raping us for more draft picks.

I don't think we can get him if he just quits, can we? Do coach contracts work like that? I know player ones don't.

I'd love to see Cowher here. There's a reason why free agency rapes them every year, yet they're still 11-5 and in the playoffs.

Plus, his players love him. Even big tough guys like Joey Porter were getting tears in thier eyes at the last Steelers team meeting.