SportsWrath

Gameday Thread: Dallas Cowboys vs. NY Giants

BronxRik

We need a total house cleaning...The Prostitute was playing not to lose and he did not. HuffHole goes wide and we do not make the 1st down. I will be listening to the radio here on out. I will not sacrifice another Sunday for Coach Cheerleader his fucks; the front office and their fucks; or the fucked up loyal to the last charge ownership. I feel sorry for the players... who left their hearts out there but who were betrayed by bad coaching, lousy play calling and substitute scrubs like Whittle, Bell etc. who committ out of this world numbskull penalties and for what...so you can prove what a man you are. Two weeks running I wanted that motherfucker to go for the FG, because I know they are not going to call the right short yardage play...Jacobs with a full back lead; or a quarterback sneak. I have been a fan since 69'; and I will go on being loyal to the Giants. But I reject these imposters who are running the show right now. And you know what they still have a good wildcard chance...unreal...unreal. A special year...you could just feel it...aborted by pure stupidity.

Okay I JUST got in from washing my last window...I caught the score...what was the problem THIS time!!!????? :huh:

Man a couple of personal fouls on Whittle and Flaxico...another against a scrub, Bell; scoring FG's instead of TD's. A fourth and half a foot in the 1st half...instead of run up the gut by Jacobs or Quarterback sneak and what do they do...run Jacobs wide. The Prostitute played not to lose...and he didn't. HuffHole and Clueless Lewis did their usual fuckup of what is working (e.g the running game...blitzing) and near the end Gibril has a run back touchdown go through his fingers. To top it off Opie Cookie Puss played a good game with only one force to Flaxico that almost got intercepted but was not... and they tie it up with a last minute TD. Coach Cheerleader calls a crazy timeout ...the Broke Backs get the ball back with a minute left ...far too much time for these Giants. Clueless Lewis goes into pure prevent mode and there is a short kickoff...Romo makes a long 40 yard play ...bingo right into FG range... and then The Prostitute's new bitch kicks it through. Pathetic. I want these guys heads. I am listening to Coach Cheer Leader's press conference..."there is no one in this room who is more disappointed than me". Oh yeah I bet there are least 50 people in that room who would like to see that fucker run out of town. But you watch this cocksucker will get an extension. So I have another year of agony.

We need a total house cleaning...The Prostitute was playing not to lose and he did not. HuffHole goes wide and we do not make the 1st down. I will be listening to the radio here on out. I will not sacrifice another Sunday for Coach Cheerleader his fucks; the front office and their fucks; or the fucked up loyal to the last charge ownership. I feel sorry for the players... who left their hearts out there but who were betrayed by bad coaching, lousy play calling and substitute scrubs like Whittle, Bell etc. who committ out of this world numbskull penalties and for what...so you can prove what a man you are. Two weeks running I wanted that motherfucker to go for the FG, because I know they are not going to call the right short yardage play...Jacobs with a full back lead; or a quarterback sneak. I have been a fan since 69'; and I will go on being loyal to the Giants. But I reject these imposters who are running the show right now. And you know what they still have a good wildcard chance...unreal...unreal. A special year...you could just feel it...aborted by pure stupidity.

It went that bad huh? Get used to 8-8!!!

If we can manage a wild card spot...maybe we do better in the playoffs this year...

PLAYOFFS? WE'RE JUST TRYING TO WIN A GAME!

The division...forget about it...wild card will be tough now.

Eli had a pretty good game though...no INTs...two TDs...if he is indeed back...we can...still...make...the...play...o...f...f...s... :mellow:

Man a couple of personal fouls on Whittle and Flaxico...another against a scrub, Bell; scoring FG's instead of TD's. A fourth and half a foot in the 1st half...instead of run up the gut by Jacobs or Quarterback sneak and what do they do...run Jacobs wide. The Prostitute played not to lose...and he didn't. HuffHole and Clueless Lewis did their usual fuckup of what is working (e.g the running game...blitzing) and near the end Gibril has a run back touchdown go through his fingers. To top it off Opie Cookie Puss played a good game with only one force to Flaxico that almost got intercepted but was not... and they tie it up with a last minute TD. Coach Cheerleader calls a crazy timeout ...the Broke Backs get the ball back with a minute left ...far too much time for these Giants. Clueless Lewis goes into pure prevent mode and there is a short kickoff...Romo makes a long 40 yard play ...bingo right into FG range... and then The Prostitute's new bitch kicks it through. Pathetic. I want these guys heads. I am listening to Coach Cheer Leader's press conference..."there is no one in this room who is more disappointed than me". Oh yeah I bet there are least 50 people in that room who would like to see that fucker run out of town. But you watch this cocksucker will get an extension. So I have another year of agony.

Daam...that bad huh? :confused:

From the looks of it, Tom Coughlin lost this game and Tim Lewis did too. Typical!

I cannot watch sportcenter....I don't wanna know. AND to top it off ANOTHER showing on NFL Reply is bound to happen! :brooding: :(

I hope some reporter looks Coughlin in the eye and asks him to explain why he took a timeout with a minute plus left in the game while on the verge of scoring the tying TD.... :explode:

My hat's off to Eli. He responded and looked like a different quarterback out there today. Let's hope he keeps it up.

Will Demps.... kiss my ass you can't tackle or cover to save your life.

I hope some reporter looks Coughlin in the eye and asks him to explain why he took a timeout with a minute plus left in the game while on the verge of scoring the tying TD.... :explode:

My hat's off to Eli. He responded and looked like a different quarterback out there today. Let's hope he keeps it up.

Will Demps.... kiss my ass you can't tackle or cover to save your life.

He runs around in that defensive backfield like a 9 year old girl playing tag you got the cooties. Acorsi could not pick a DB if Spider Lockhart was reincarnated right in front of him. He would buzz his secretary and scream for security. JESUS.

Daam...that bad huh? :confused:

From the looks of it, Tom Coughlin lost this game and Tim Lewis did too. Typical!

I cannot watch sportcenter....I don't wanna know. AND to top it off ANOTHER showing on NFL Reply is bound to happen! :brooding: :(

Also there were a couple of peculiar it only happen to the Giants kind of calls...Tyree was called for a crackback that the refs saw but no one else including the Broke Backs. Also Flaxico was called for a roughing penalty while the team was driving...Flaxico says that the whistle had not blown and that Tiki was still running, so he continued to block. You even have to feel sorry for this asshole he is giving a 75% effort (up from his usual 25-50%) and he gets called for a penalty. Unbelievable. I will definitely be listening to the radio...at least I can do something else constructive and watch the highlights if they win. Carolina, Philly, Washington, and New Orleans not in that order...but those are the games left to play. They are talking about winning out....who are our draft picks next year? ;)

Thats the dagger in the coffin, i dont think well even make wild card!!!

I know this may sound weird but for some reason I just feel ok because for god's sake we didn't stink up the joint. For god's sake this game could've gone either way but they got it from us.

The state of the NFC right now says we're going to make the playoffs. I feel this game was pretty even and I thought the refs played a little factor giving Dallas the game but it's not big enough to warrant a complaint on my part.

Trust me, me sounding positive after a Giants loss is out of character. My temperature is not normal though.

I know this may sound weird but for some reason I just feel ok because for god's sake we didn't stink up the joint. For god's sake this game could've gone either way but they got it from us.

The state of the NFC right now says we're going to make the playoffs. I feel this game was pretty even and I thought the refs played a little factor giving Dallas the game but it's not big enough to warrant a complaint on my part.

Trust me, me sounding positive after a Giants loss is out of character. My temperature is not normal though.

I partially agree with you, Nas. At least the score wasn't embarrassing. But the idiocy on the field was no less frustrating than it was last week, or the week before, or...