SportsWrath

Gameday Thread: Dallas Cowboys vs. NY Giants

BronxRik

I know this may sound weird but for some reason I just feel ok because for god's sake we didn't stink up the joint. For god's sake this game could've gone either way but they got it from us.

The state of the NFC right now says we're going to make the playoffs. I feel this game was pretty even and I thought the refs played a little factor giving Dallas the game but it's not big enough to warrant a complaint on my part.

Trust me, me sounding positive after a Giants loss is out of character. My temperature is not normal though.

I thought you were the optimistic one...

I partially agree with you, Nas. At least the score wasn't embarrassing. But the idiocy on the field was no less frustrating than it was last week, or the week before, or...
Yeah, the idiocy of the coaches and the owners for keeping them is just like the Boston Red Sox management:LMAO:

I thought you were the optimistic one...

I am. Can't you see I'm not as angry as some people are. I was just happy we were in the game and we played rather well. Mistakes were made by both teams and I think our coaching staff stunk it up by calling the time out prior to our last TD.

Eli played well, shockey played well, Plax played well.. our running game was great. This game could've gone either way. But it's becoming clear to me that our Coaching is the problem.

I am. Can't you see I'm not as angry as some people are. I was just happy we were in the game and we played rather well. Mistakes were made by both teams and I think our coaching staff stunk it up by calling the time out prior to our last TD.

Eli played well, shockey played well, Plax played well.. our running game was great. This game could've gone either way. But it's becoming clear to me that our Coaching is the problem.

Well, originally I was going to say that my holiday wish was for the entire Cowboys team to go down just like We Are marshall but I felt that a tad harsh considering some of the other passengers would be innocent.

When I saw how happy Parcells was at the end of the game I was hoping he would have a massive stroke right there on the sidelines.

Yeah the Prostitute can fucking drop dead as far as I care. And when he retires I hope he goes in as a Patriot, Jet or fucking Broke Back because I will not be responsible if I see his fucking mug up there in Canton with an NY attached to it. This cocksucker has done more damage to the Giants in all facets of the game than any other coach in my opinion. And why because the Giants...rightly in my opinion did not give the cocksucker the power he craved. Managers manage and coaches coach is the Giants philosophy and I think it works. It definitely works better in my opinion than having the coach make all of the decisions. He always conveniently forgets his first season where he won only 3 games and the owners wanted his head...who stood up for him...George Young. A man whom he later stabbed in the back about a couple of months before the Giants 91' season and came up with some bullshit that he was leaving the game for health reasons. Yeah tell me another one. Him and his bitch Russo should be the first legally married same sex couple in New Jersey. :P

When I saw how happy Parcells was at the end of the game I was hoping he would have a massive stroke right there on the sidelines.

The man can coach, I'll tell you that much. He broke TO, the guy's a player now, and that's very scary.

The man can coach, I'll tell you that much. He broke TO, the guy's a player now, and that's very scary.

Actually I don't think it takes that much to tame down an egotistical fuck head. Especially when $$ is involved. Let's face it folks, Dallas isn't all that even if they beat us when we're missing Lavar, Amani, Luke, and Strahan. What has Parcells done for Dallas really? To they even have a divisional championship?

I was wondering...can we win one big game this year?

Every time this team is put on the spot they fail. Start off by beating Peyton and the Colts...no...get revenge against the Seahawks...got our asses kicked...become best team in the NFC by beating Bears...nope...Salavage our standing in the NFC East after a three game losing streak against the Cowboys...make that 4 L's in a row.

So, it's pretty much predetermined that the Giants will lose against the Panthers since that has Wild Card implications and getting "revenge" for the Playoff ass kicking.

I was wondering...can we win one big game this year?

Every time this team is put on the spot they fail. Start off by beating Peyton and the Colts...no...get revenge against the Seahawks...got our asses kicked...become best team in the NFC by beating Bears...nope...Salavage our standing in the NFC East after a three game losing streak against the Cowboys...make that 4 L's in a row.

So, it's pretty much predetermined that the Giants will lose against the Panthers since that has Wild Card implications and getting "revenge" for the Playoff ass kicking.

Can't argue with your reasoning.

That has GOT to be the FUNNIEST thing I heard tonight (Giants will still make the playoffs). I LOVE these Giants as much as the next fan...but to think that this Giant unit will make the playoffs is REAL funny!!! Undisiplined, Outcoached EVERY game AND it took fucking 11 games for the coaching staff to realize that Jacobs/Tiki/Shockey needed more touches? It took 11 games to realize that Eli needed three step drops, more shorter passes and to move the pocket?? And those guys are professional coaches? This team aint making the playoffs...the Giants have TWO more wins in them. (Philadelphia and Washington). 8-8 and it's a wrap! mark it! :P

P.S. Funny thing is as poor as the Falcons have played...they will make a playoff before this UNDISIPLINED team the Giants will....

Actually I don't think it takes that much to tame down an egotistical fuck head. Especially when $$ is involved. Let's face it folks, Dallas isn't all that even if they beat us when we're missing Lavar, Amani, Luke, and Strahan. What has Parcells done for Dallas really? To they even have a divisional championship?

many have tried and failed. i thought andy reid did an excellent job last year of standing firm, but look what happened. but to get TO to be a player and a teammate, that's genius. parcells may deserve to get the cover of 'psychology today.'

many have tried and failed. i thought andy reid did an excellent job last year of standing firm, but look what happened. but to get TO to be a player and a teammate, that's genius. parcells may deserve to get the cover of 'psychology today.'

You said it a month ago about Plax and him supposedly turning around.

"Winning is a great deodorant."

It's only a matter of time... I hope :TU: