SportsWrath

Gameday Thread: Dallas Cowboys vs. NY Giants

BronxRik

If we ever get anyone there who can actually call a coherent game plan and the right plays at the right time, then no one can stop us. But Huffhole as always fucks it up. That had quarterback sneak written all over it.

I was just wondering if him and Lewis were the inspiration for the Guinness puppets.

"Hail Mary on 3rd and 1? Brilliant!!"

I just cant understand why in the world the FO wants to extend Coughlins contract...are they blind, does TC suck em' off, what? :confused:

Must be one of those late 70's early 80's group orgies that Ron "The Human HedgeHog" Jeremy was always showing up in. So if that is the case those guys are getting their sacks emptied...because Ron as ugly as he was/is always got the best tail and scenes.

Unfortunately it looks like the Giants can both lose or win the game at any given moment....this rollercoaster really does not help my high blood pressure. I think I will go back to listening on the radio. Remember the Titans...those fuckers beat the Colts. Bring back the pre 93' NFL, please.

Ok. We put ourselves in almost the same position as the Bears game. We allowed Dallas to take the momentum away from us.

-I'm waiting for the one horrible pass a game that Eli will complete to the defense.

-We need to mix in Jacobs more on 1st and 2nd down.

-I hate Bob Whitfield. Maybe we should try having Seubert out there for a series.

Overrall...I don't like our chances. We're showing signs of another meltdown.

I don't care if we come out after the half and dominate. I just want to win...even if it's by one point.

LOL... when the Cowboys got the ball at the end of the half, and I saw Lewis was calling for the Prevent defense, I turned to my girlfriend and said, "this drive is worth Dallas a field goal at least." The Prevent sucks.

Man, it hurts being right all the time.

"MELTDOWN" is written all over this one.

Plax gets tackled while still holding the ball like a loaf of bread. Eli throws a bad pass in the flats. A 16 yard punt.

All we need is an Eli pick, a false start, and a no-sack on Defense.

"MELTDOWN" is written all over this one.

Plax gets tackled while still holding the ball like a loaf of bread. Eli throws a bad pass in the flats. A 16 yard punt.

All we need is an Eli pick, a false start, and a no-sack on Defense.

I think we're still managing the game pretty well. It's when we start making dumb decisions like going for a 50+ yard field goal in the rain... etc.

So far so good. We're letting the game come to us. It's all about field position here.

I would have given Jacobs a crack on both 1st and 2nd down....listen guys I am listening to the Giants broadcast on WFAN and Bob Papa says the newspaper writers are going at it like 30 year old virgins in a whorehouse over the Giants playcalling. Some pretty big names in sports writing are saying the Giants are rudderless when it comes to playcalling...MY GOD!