SportsWrath

Enjoy the rest of the season, everyone

mickeef2

Poor Trey. He was no match for the Giants inability to stop one of four 2pt conversions. I was very, very mad after that game. I think that might be what started me posting at Giants.com. I remember after the game, I went outside to walk around in the cold weather after having taken everything Giants off. I did that because I realized if anyone had said anything to me about the loss, I wouldve punched them in the nose.

BTW, Im going to wear my blue Dayne jersey to the gym tomorrow both to represent in the face of a loss and in your honor.

Wheres Midas Mulligan?

Which one paps?, white one or blue one? :)

Wow!!!! The 90's Knicks.... Starks had me on the ledge back in the day in game 7....I was gonna jump...

Anybody got the number to the suicide hotline. It took me 4 years to get over the Knicks of the 90's. I disowned them after they lost to the Spurs in 5 (2001). Per doctors orders!

You should have been there with my old man and cousins. Now we are all educated professionals...therapists, lawyers, bankers etc. (with the exception of the old man, did not finish H.S. but studied under Patton in WWII); but you would have thought we were a bunch of murdering pirates on death row to hear us talk. Motherfucker was a noun, verb, abverb, conjunction, prepositional phrase, etc when it came down to Riley giving us the old veteran (I forget his name) off of the bench and just sitting Starks' ass down for a quarter or two. I mean Ewing and Mason were ready to assault Riley; and Oakley tried everything in the book from pleading, begging, asking, yelling and threatening Mr. Pat "I will never win again without Magic, Kareem and Worthy" Riley to keep Starks from giving the game away. I have never seen a team, until now literally give away games and championship aspirations like these two teams seem to specialize in. Like you once Ewing moved on I gave up on the Knicks and I can proudly say that I have not watched a game since they lost to the Spurs. Now if I can only get the Giants out of my system.

just like i said weeks ago while we were in the midst of our 5 game winning streak--this team would quit on coughlin much faster than they quit on fassel as soon as the injuries piled up or things started to go south.

tom's fate was sealed by this game. goodbye, mr. coughlin

Please God can we be done with this fuck.

im not worried about eli, i've seen enough flashes of brilliance from him to know he can play. opposiing defenses only need to watch video of us to figure out our gameplan and the 5 routes we run. with this playbook and this horrible playcalling i'm not surprised our passing game sucks. we need a new coach with a new attitude and a new playbook. if eli fails with him then i'm officially off his bandwagon

Hell even Reeves old fashioned broken down offense (Tom Landry Lite) is more innovative than this shit. When you have scrubs you never even heard of squatting down on even Opie Cookie Puss' ducks, you know opposing defenses must have it all mapped out.

you can't quit on the G men !

( i felt like that last night ....but )

while there is football there is hope

( and its a long offseason )

Go Giants

They good bring the lumber against the Cowboys and thatd put them right back on top, hell they could run the table. Carolina, Philly and Washington aint looking that good. If the Giants bring back strahan and osi for Dallas which mightve been their strategy, it could be more like Tony Roma than Romo.

I JUST got in from washing my last window....I caught the score. Wha' happened this time?? :huh:

You didn't have to see the game, Randoff. Just plug in the usual Giant recap: The Giants came out fired up. The Giants had some early success. The Giants thumped their chests in a boastful manner. The Giants made lots of critical mistakes at key moments in the game. The Giants lost.

The Giants came out fired up. The Giants had some early success. The Giants thumped their chests in a boastful manner. The Giants made lots of critical mistakes at key moments in the game. The Giants lost.

Hmm... I'm gonna save this, and copy and paste it into any thread where someone asks, "so, how will the Giants do this weekend?"

You didn't have to see the game, Randoff. Just plug in the usual Giant recap: The Giants came out fired up. The Giants had some early success. The Giants thumped their chests in a boastful manner. The Giants made lots of critical mistakes at key moments in the game. The Giants lost.

Go root for the Patriots, they seem more your style.

yea go ahead. i heard you were looking for a new team. ummm c ya :bye:

Yeah they play Giants football the old fashioned way. Belichik started as a secondary coach with the Giants; I wonder what he could do with these stiffs. And before the Prostitute left, they were basically the AFC Giants from their players to their coaches. Hell even now an argument could be made for them being Giants LITE. ;)