SportsWrath

Enjoy the rest of the season, everyone

mickeef2

The Giants suck. Take your Paxil. It'll be okay, buddy.

you quit on this team, that's unacceptable. same thing you accuse plax of doing. you can use all the sarcastic 'humor' you like. you said your farewell, least you could do is leave, quitter.

you quit on this team, that's unacceptable. same thing you accuse plax of doing. you can use all the sarcastic 'humor' you like. you said your farewell, least you could do is leave, quitter.

Try to think really hard as you read this, okay blunatic? (that name's making a lot more sense now)

I don't get paid to be a Giant fan. Sometimes I actually pay to watch them. That makes my situation just a little different than Plaxico Burress's, wouldn't you say? When I said I wasn't watching them anymore this year, I didn't realize that meant I wasn't allowed to post here anymore. My bad, I guess.

I don't get you. Half the time, you're PMing me laughing at insults I've made toward other people. The other half of the time, you're looking for a reason to argue with me. What gives?

Try to think really hard as you read this, okay blunatic? (that name's making a lot more sense now)

I don't get paid to be a Giant fan. Sometimes I actually pay to watch them. That makes my situation just a little different than Plaxico Burress's, wouldn't you say? When I said I wasn't watching them anymore this year, I didn't realize that meant I wasn't allowed to post here anymore. My bad, I guess.

I don't get you. Half the time, you're PMing me laughing at insults I've made toward other people. The other half of the time, you're looking for a reason to argue with me. What gives?

you're the one who said goodbye. read the title of your post. you're implying that you're leaving, and you'll see us after the season

. btw, i've sent you 2 or 3 pm's in 3 years maybe. you're funny sometimes, doesn't mean i agree with you all the time. i'm frankly surprised that you would abandon a team.

and i'm not arguing, just asking you to stick to your word.

Seriously, I really feel like I need to stop watching this team for the good of my health. I totally thought I was going to burst a blood vessel on the Kiwi play. Not only that, my wife was furious with me for the way I acted during this game and she packs a pretty powerful punch. :(

The way I feel about this team is kinda how I eventually got to feeling about the Knicks with Starks, Oakley, Ewing, Mason, etc. I couldn't even be haappy about them winning because they were such a group of unlikeable guys. I was embarrassed to be a fan. I swear I'm not quitting on this team because they're not winning games. I just can't root for some of the dopes we put on the field anymore.

Those are 4 guys who NEVER quit on their team... ever... I loved that Knick team. They were dirty, sloppy, sometimes stupid, but they had heart and a passion for the game that the franchise has lacked since Ewing left.

Wanna have some false optimistm? We lost a heartbreaker at home to the Titans in 2002 following a horrible loss to Houston the previous week. We were up by 15 in the forth and McNair tore us apart and tied it up with a QB draw on a 2 point conversion. We were 6-6 heading into December and ran the table afterwards.

Like that's gonna happen :LMAO:

It is... Giants will finish 10-6, tied with Dallas, meaning we take the division based on tiebreakers. :rock:

you're the one who said goodbye. read the title of your post. you're implying that you're leaving, and you'll see us after the season

. btw, i've sent you 2 or 3 pm's in 3 years maybe. you're funny sometimes, doesn't mean i agree with you all the time. i'm frankly surprised that you would abandon a team.

and i'm not arguing, just asking you to stick to your word.

Actually, I said, "I'm done", by which I meant I wasn't going to watch them anymore this year. I don't recall saying anything about leaving Sportswrath until the season ends, and there's nothing in my post to suggest that. I did come here yesterday before the game and admit I was going back on my word and couldn't not-watch the game. I wouldn't blame anybody who didn't, though, either before or after it. I also didn't come here after the game saying I-told-you-so or ranting about the performance (it was brutal), and I haven't told anybody else that they shouldn't remain loyal.

It is... Giants will finish 10-6, tied with Dallas, meaning we take the division based on tiebreakers. :rock:

I'll take wild card at this point.

I would actually rather wild card. Hopefully we get 6th seed Dallas gets 3rd seed, and we'll take em there.

I want to play Dallas and Chicago in the playoffs. Then to make up for past omens, I want to beat the Titans in the super bowl :LMAO:

I'll take wild card at this point.

I would actually rather wild card. Hopefully we get 6th seed Dallas gets 3rd seed, and we'll take em there.

I want to play Dallas and Chicago in the playoffs. Then to make up for past omens, I want to beat the Titans in the super bowl :LMAO:

Too many road games as a wild card. We can still win this division. The Giants are very capable of winning 4 in a row if they play smart. Dallas can easily go 2-2. It's a longshot, but it's a shot.

Damn that word casts a huge shadow.... IF

Too many road games as a wild card. We can still win this division. The Giants are very capable of winning 4 in a row if they play smart. Dallas can easily go 2-2. It's a longshot, but it's a shot.

Damn that word casts a huge shadow.... IF

Love the optimism, but right now let's just win a game first before we talk about running the table and overcoming a two game deficit to win the division okay?

Hopefully the Eagles lose tonight and we take care of business the rest of the way out.

Hey, there were a few Giants that quit to. And they get PAID.