SportsWrath

Enjoy the rest of the season, everyone

mickeef2

I hope this team manages to pull itself together for the sake of everyone who decides to stick with them. I refuse, though, to devote any more time to a team that gives as little effort as this one does. Who ever heard of a football team that refuses to tackle?

Change you name to Plax.... Quitter :TD:

Seriously, it is one thing to bitch about a team, point out its obvious faults, and be extremely pissed at how they played, but you never, NEVER abandon your team. Like Gorilla said we might as well call you Plax from now on.

Change you name to Plax.... Quitter :TD:

Whatever. It's one thing to lose games because the players just aren't good enough. It's another when supposedly good players quit during games. Why waste my time watching this garbage when the team cares less than I do?

Whatever. It's one thing to lose games because the players just aren't good enough. It's another when supposedly good players quit during games. Why waste my time watching this garbage when the team cares less than I do?

arent you a sox fan? :confused:

Watch the fucking team mickeef. I'm sure you've been through worse seasons. You'll get up tomorrow and realize you'll need a craving for the Giants, and I'm gonna be there sitting through all the shit next week.

It's the Giants. It's not as if we're the Patriots and did it the first time.

I'm with you. F _ U_ C_ K this Giants team. Coaching didn't 'straighten' Eli out (He trew a typical game winning pick). Defense shit the bed again (a la EVERY season since 1999) and Plaxico is officially a cancer...I'm out!

(This will give me quality Sundays to spend with my family since every other remaining Giant game will be on National T.V.)

You're right. It's pathetic. There is no reason this team should even be considered for a playoff spot. You can not lose to the Titans and have that honor, let alone squandering a 21 point lead at half time. There is just no way to make excuses for this team after this one. Horrible, horrible, horrible... There is no reason to have any hope for us now. And I now look foward to the draft and possible coaching prospects.

Seriously, it is one thing to bitch about a team, point out its obvious faults, and be extremely pissed at how they played, but you never, NEVER abandon your team. Like Gorilla said we might as well call you Plax from now on.

Call me whatever you want. I'll bet those faithful riders of the Titanic have their pride to keep them happy in their watery graves.

I've stayed with this team for 30 years through thick and thin, but I refuse to devote any more time to them if guys like Burress continue to play (and I'm sure he will). I'd rather watch them lose with lesser talent.

I'm with you. F _ U_ C_ K this Giants team. Coaching didn't 'straighten' Eli out (He trew a typical game winning pick). Defense shit the bed again (a la EVERY season since 1999) and Plaxico is officially a cancer...I'm out!

(This will give me quality Sundays to spend with my family since every other remaining Giant game will be on National T.V.)

It caught up to us. Walker shouldn't be in the NFL, and neither should 3 or 4 of these starters.

You guys gotta realize that with the people starting on defense this was bound to happen.

I'm through with Plaxico too.

You're right. It's pathetic. There is no reason this team should even be considered for a playoff spot. You can not lose to the Titans and have that honor, let alone squandering a 21 point lead at half time. There is just no way to make excuses for this team after this one. Horrible, horrible, horrible... There is no reason to have any hope for us now. And I now look foward to the draft and possible coaching prospects.

you know what gonna happen though - we lose next week then win the rest - end up MAYBE with a wildcard (possible?)spot and still crappy draft options.

Watch the fucking team mickeef. I'm sure you've been through worse seasons. You'll get up tomorrow and realize you'll need a craving for the Giants, and I'm gonna be there sitting through all the shit next week.

It's the Giants. It's not as if we're the Patriots and did it the first time.

Nope, I'm done, until the coaching staff is gutted and Burress is gone. Worse seasons than this? Nope. Worse records, and worse players, but never have a seen a Giant team that gives worse effort than this one. And that's one thing I just refuse to accept as a fan.

Nope, I'm done, until the coaching staff is gutted and Burress is gone. Worse seasons than this? Nope. Worse records, and worse players, but never have a seen a Giant team that gives worse effort than this one. And that's one thing I just refuse to accept as a fan.

Our defense's effort is fine. They are either just stupid, deserve to be out of the NFL, or are just mediocre.

We have 6 injuries on defense. It's finally caught up with us.

Our offense just sucks. I don't know how to defend that. But I'll still watch them. I'll still clap when Plax makes a catch.

It caught up to us. Walker shouldn't be in the NFL, and neither should 3 or 4 of these starters.

You guys gotta realize that with the people starting on defense this was bound to happen.

I'm through with Plaxico too.

This loss was absolutely not about injuries. We were leading 21-zip with 13 minutes to go. This loss was all about quitting and poor coaching.

Gee...I'm glad I didn't get NFL ticket.

You don't need it. Fox has Flexed most of the Giants remaining games. You will be forced to watch the Giants eff up at least 3 more times on National T.V.

...as for me, I will be out somewhere with my family or doing chores or mowing my Lawn. (I used to mow on Saturday). I will not be watching these Giants anymore.

Yup, and I've never had the feeling that the majority of the players on the team couldn't care less about winning, or that the coaching staff was completely inept.

Manny being Manny > Plax being Plax

At least Manny has gotten the job done before... and talked shit when he knew he could back it up.

Manny being Manny > Plax being Plax

At least Manny has gotten the job done before... and talked shit when he knew he could back it up.

Again, I said majority of the players. It's also debatable as to whether Manny quit on the team, and if he did he certainly didn't do it mid-game, mid-play. Hey, at least Plax was all smiles during the post-game handshakes. I wouldn't want him to take it too hard.

Again, I said majority of the players. It's also debatable as to whether Manny quit on the team, and if he did he certainly didn't do it mid-game, mid-play. Hey, at least Plax was all smiles during the post-game handshakes. I wouldn't want him to take it too hard.

I'm saying I'd rather have Manny a lot more than plax. I couldn't believe it when I saw the handshakes.