SportsWrath

Giants cards

Mr. P

2 minutes ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Took the tablet to the toilet and saw the INT.  I should’ve left it outside and so I can shit in peace.  

I am about to turn to the radio feed exclusively and play a video game... some Expeditions Rome looks good right about now... maybe Jones has too much pepper on close balls, either way Barkley has to knock those down... not up.

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Oh your saying the WR should of made some jumping highlight play instead of the 4o million dollar QB throwing a 40 million dollar pass that leads the WR so he can catch the ball in stride.

Ok got it. 

I said forget it, it's okay.

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Oh your saying the WR should of made some jumping highlight play instead of the 4o million dollar QB throwing a 40 million dollar pass that leads the WR so he can catch the ball in stride.

Ok got it. 

That ball was criminally under thrown... that had free TD written all over it.  Maybe all of those running hits are taking away from his ability to throw the ball.  They better settle for a FG here and pucker their asses.  Cause the Giants are about to be 0-2.

1 minute ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I am about to turn to the radio feed exclusively and play a video game... some Expeditions Rome looks good right about now... maybe Jones has too much pepper on close balls, either way Barkley has to knock those down... not up.

LOL I’m about to catch up on this show call “the Americans”.  Season 2 and it’s getting interesting.