SportsWrath

Aaron Rodgers vs. The NY Giants Gameday Thread

BronxRik

30 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

What local NY channel is this on gents...

I have it on NFL Network because I still pay for cable, but because I pay for cable I can sign into the NFL app and watch that way. But I was looking at the pinned thread where Echochamber was explaining about VPN's and high holy Hell, that shit works. I signed into NBC online to watch live and it only let me watch my region. So I turned off the VPN and once I was signed into NBC online I turned it on with a Newark IP and the fucking Giants game came on. I'm gonna do that shit during the season for the Fox games if it's not the "Game of the Week" game. 

3 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I have it on NFL Network because I still pay for cable, but because I pay for cable I can sign into the NFL app and watch that way. But I was looking at the pinned thread where Echochamber was explaining about VPN's and high holy Hell, that shit works. I signed into NBC online to watch live and it only let me watch my region. So I turned off the VPN and once I was signed into NBC online I turned it on with a Newark IP and the fucking Giants game came on. I'm gonna do that shit during the season for the Fox games if it's not the "Game of the Week" game. 

Good for you man.  I avoid the FOX broadcasts at all costs.  I listen to the radio feed with Bob Poppa and Carl Banks exclusively.  The fake chuckle fest on FOX never gets my rating.

5 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Did Jalin Hyatt actually burn Sauce multiple times in the game?? Saw some highlights on Insta - just some horrible throws from Tyrod and DeVito...

Idk about "burn" but he did have him beat on a couple routes. Gardner made a good play tipping one pass away from him but I wasn't really watching that match up. 

16 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Idk about "burn" but he did have him beat on a couple routes. Gardner made a good play tipping one pass away from him but I wasn't really watching that match up. 

I saw that - that was holding, PI and maybe 10 more penalties if all permitted. The kid is lightning quick and makes it seem effortless

10 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I saw that - that was holding, PI and maybe 10 more penalties if all permitted. The kid is lightning quick and makes it seem effortless

There were a bunch of missed or just flat out incorrect calls last night but it's pre-season so I'm not complaining. 

3 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

There were a bunch of missed or just flat out incorrect calls last night but it's pre-season so I'm not complaining. 

This.. there was this one Jets TD in the fourth where the WR clearly and I mean clearly pushed off.

11 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

This.. there was this one Jets TD in the fourth where the WR clearly and I mean clearly pushed off.

Yeah I wont read too much into it - but if Hyatt can get that kind of separation from Sauce that easily, he might well end up being the surprise of this draft.

18 hours ago, Dragon said:

He definitely cooked them shit out of Sauce. Had 5+ yards in him.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Preseason...just work hard enough to be on the team.  Don't show anything to the opposition.  The Giants play the Jests in the regular season.  Better to beat their asses then.  Let the Jests be the king of the Preseason.  Who cares really.  Just ask Melania/Melanoma. :laugh:

On 8/29/2023 at 2:16 AM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Preseason...just work hard enough to be on the team.  Don't show anything to the opposition.  The Giants play the Jests in the regular season.  Better to beat their asses then.  Let the Jests be the king of the Preseason.  Who cares really.  Just ask Melania/Melanoma. :laugh:

Aaron Rodgers also told Jihad Ward "I dont even know who you are" and then said I told him the 'un-comeback-able' line - told him I dont even know who you are. Dudes at the end of a 20 year career is a still a bitch. We need to fuck these assholes up in Week 7

8 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Aaron Rodgers also told Jihad Ward "I dont even know who you are" and then said I told him the 'un-comeback-able' line - told him I dont even know who you are. Dudes at the end of a 20 year career is a still a bitch. We need to fuck these assholes up in Week 7

For sure bro.  The Jests have been the ultimate cunts in the City.  They have helped ruin a couple of Giants dream years for their 1969 Joe Namath Make a Wish Superbowl III win that was now 55 years ago.  I was 5 years old and had only started watching the Giants and Jests in 1968 with my father.  It was the year that I switched from the Jests (thank GOD) to being a total Giants maniac.  For my 4-5 year old self I liked Deep Blue over Vomit Green. The Jests have loved cunts like Rodgers going back to Namath.  When it is all said and done who will remember Aaron Rodgers other than his bs Covid immunity. :laugh:

On 8/30/2023 at 5:03 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

He’ll find out who he is.    

On 8/30/2023 at 4:03 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

Ward fucked with him because of the crack back Cobb put on one of our corners.

He heard them laughing about in their huddle. He wasn't going to let is go unanswered.

55 is stand up guy all day long and Rogers is a headcase who was playing to the mic he was wearing. 

C. Wagon

3 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Ward fucked with him because of the crack back Cobb put on one of our corners.

He heard them laughing about in their huddle. He wasn't going to let is go unanswered.

55 is stand up guy all day long and Rogers is a headcase who was playing to the mic he was wearing. 

C. Wagon

To be fair.

I don't know how much a shove after a play shows a guy.

Now if Ward just straight up laid out Rodgers then that would of been something.

Otherwise it was a petty pathetic attempt by Ward to look tough IMO lol