SportsWrath

Cuts/Moves

Mr. P

11 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Wouldn't mind seeing Toivonen back on PS...had a couple nice catches in preseason.  Nothing else much about this group to write home about

heard good things about Corker.  Wouldn’t mind him on the practice squad. 

Just read there are teams interested in trading for Slayton...given how buried he is on depth chart, I'd let him go for a 5th.  Doesn't seem like we will be stretching the field much anyhow...rather lots of short to intermediate stuff with YAC potential.

3 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Just read there are teams interested in trading for Slayton...given how buried he is on depth chart, I'd let him go for a 5th.  Doesn't seem like we will be stretching the field much anyhow...rather lots of short to intermediate stuff with YAC potential.

Hell I'd take a 2027 6th round pick for Slayton.

2 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Hate to be that guy but not like our WR group are known for their good health.  Let’s keep him instead of a 5th. 

33 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

damn, I thought he'd stick, but I'd heard a few things about him not having either the size to play with his hands in the dirt in Wink's D, nor the get off to play on the edge. 

I'd have kept Roche over Ximines.  At least Roche looked decent in spot duty last year... Ximines looked like the Human Penalty. 

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I'd have kept Roche over Ximines.  At least Roche looked decent in spot duty last year... Ximines looked like the Human Penalty. 

Agreed. I'd rather have Roche out of position than Ximenes.

The Human Penalty would have to be Ximenes' superzero name.