SportsWrath

Preseason Game one

GorillaNJ

6 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

I think if there was a 4th preseason game, we might see it.  With only 3 and the final being one where you want your starters game ready, I don't see it.  

But Jones didn't do himself any favors tonight.

Lol. Tyrods end of the half did not do him any favors 

so Davis Webb hasn't changed a bit. He may give fewer fucks than ever. Still has the nice arm. 

Not that Tyrod Taylor is the answer, but he looks well ahead of Jones at this point. 

The officials were further from midseason form than the players. They nearly made the game unwatchable, it seemed most calls through the night were wrong. 

Saquon getting tough yards was heart-warming. 

12 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

so Davis Webb hasn't changed a bit. He may give fewer fucks than ever. Still has the nice arm. 

Not that Tyrod Taylor is the answer, but he looks well ahead of Jones at this point. 

The officials were further from midseason form than the players. They nearly made the game unwatchable, it seemed most calls through the night were wrong. 

Saquon getting tough yards was heart-warming. 

Did we watch the same game?  In what ways  was Tyrod way ahead of Jones..  both QBs were hitting on check down passes against a back up secondary.  If Golladay makes either of the catches on balls at the endzone Jones' stat line would look much better.   

I am very happy we have Tyrod as a competent backup because last year was a nightmare.