SportsWrath

Giants to sign Benardrick McKinney

Mr. P

17 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

qEERMbb.jpg

Remember when Coughlin was derided and literally called an asshole here for winning “meaningless” games?

When does Judge start getting the same treatment a 2 time super bowl winning head coach got?

6 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Remember when Coughlin was derided and literally called an asshole here for winning “meaningless” games?

When does Judge start getting the same treatment a 2 time super bowl winning head coach got?

But it's all about the process. 

6 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

When he starts winning meaningless games? :LMAO:

17 hours ago, Pdouble said:

I'm already on the record for Fire Gettleman, have a fire sale, and start over. 

On 10/18/2021 at 4:03 PM, CrazedDogs said:

You won't catch me dumping on the team for churning the bottom of the roster, but I'm not sure how a rehabbing almost 30 year old fits into that.

There's a great chance that once he gets up to speed on the playbook, he'll be the next Kyle Rudolph for us. 

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

At this point, with all the injuries, this is just trying to do something, anything, to make sure we have ILBs, or at least ILB depth alongside Ragland and Crowder.

I'd think it's about just getting bodies on the field, but wait til DG gives him 4x vet min