SportsWrath

Cowboys’ Jayron Kearse punched Giants’ Evan Engram in face on field after Dallas win

Mr. P

15 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I wish I could punch Evan Engram in the face. 

I'm not down on the guy... his heart is in the right place but his head isn't... I wish he gets it together... it's not like he's being an asshole out there... He's just not playing at a high level.    

17 minutes ago, Nas said:

I'm not down on the guy... his heart is in the right place but his head isn't... I wish he gets it together... it's not like he's being an asshole out there... He's just not playing at a high level.    

That's fair, and arguably the most frustrating thing about him. 

By all accounts, he studies the playbook, stays after practice, is a good teammate... he just comes up short every week. 

52 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

That's fair, and arguably the most frustrating thing about him. 

By all accounts, he studies the playbook, stays after practice, is a good teammate... he just comes up short every week. 

11 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

trust the process Seph 

Sometimes, people just need some head space.   I'm a firm believer in giving people every opportunity to succeed.   I'm not a fan of booing the guy... no matter how frustrating his play has been, he's still a New York Giant.   

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Even with the entire WR core out this game guess how many times Engram was targeted?

5 times.

The guy is suppose to be a pass catching play making TE.

I think the coach's have lost faith in this guy. 

Yeah, they're a little slow on the uptake.

I also fully expect Garrett to be stripped of playcalling duties week 16 or so. Don't wanna go fucking up the process.

I feel bad about how I have lost complete hope in Evan Engram and wish we trade him while he still has value.  I see him out there on the field putting in the effort and sadly that effort isn't rewarded with positive results.  I'm not going to rip into him anymore and just want him to have a healthy & productive season so he can sign elsewhere and become the highest paid TE in the NFL.  :D