SportsWrath

OBJ gonna be the higest paid WR in the NFL/ DONE DEAL!

BlueInCanada

This board is a lot less about trash talk and a lot more about adults having a spirited discussion.... at least I like to think of it that way.

Ok... so I understood that, and haven't called them that (in here) since.

I was goofing around with ya'll and everyone else understood that except the bleeding pussy.

I haven't done it since because I can have respect for what you guys do in here.

He decides to diss me hiding behind his fellow Giants fans... cool... I wasn't sure, but I now know where he and I stand on this.

I don't take football talk personally like the bleeding pussy does.

I get it... no one other than Giants fans can say anything against them in here.

I won't post anything about The Giants in this board anymore.

Ya'll are too sensitive about them. :laugh:

Ok... so I understood that, and haven't called them that (in here) since.

I was goofing around with ya'll and everyone else understood that except the bleeding pussy.

I haven't done it since because I can have respect for what you guys do in here.

He decides to diss me hiding behind his fellow Giants fans... cool... I wasn't sure, but I now know where he and I stand on this.

I don't take football talk personally like the bleeding pussy does.

I get it... no one other than Giants fans can say anything against them in here.

I won't post anything about The Giants in this board anymore.

Ya'll are too sensitive about them. :laugh:

No no no... feel free to dish out... we can take it. What's great about this board, I think, is that we're far more self critical than most other fans out there... This is probably why most of us like it here over what was the GMB.

The Giants had to do it... as much as I hate the idea of paying a WR top money like that for 5 years, the guy is one of if not the most popular players in the league. It seems every kid you see walking around has a 13 Jersey on or fucking ramen noodle hair.

This offense is built to win now... stud WR, Stud RB, stud TE, rebuild Oline and a veteran QB. If Eli can't get it done this year, at least a long playoff run, it is time to bring in Nas's boy Webb and see if he can add to our trophy case

The Giants had to do it... as much as I hate the idea of paying a WR top money like that for 5 years, the guy is one of if not the most popular players in the league. It seems every kid you see walking around has a 13 Jersey on or fucking ramen noodle hair.

This offense is built to win now... stud WR, Stud RB, stud TE, rebuild Oline and a veteran QB. If Eli can't get it done this year, at least a long playoff run, it is time to bring in Nas's boy Webb and see if he can add to our trophy case

Agreed... although all is shit if this OL doesn't get it together... I have to believe the current starters at RG and RT won't start for us... Just like we gave up Jones to MN for near nothing, we have to be able to find someone out there either after the roster cuts or via trade to shore up the side of the ball...

No no no... feel free to dish out... we can take it. What's great about this board, I think, is that we're far more self critical than most other fans out there... This is probably why most of us like it here over what was the GMB.

You can... Rik can... most of you can... but there's one bleeding pussy that ruined it for me.

*cough* Herc *cough*

I'll just end it by saying good luck this season and may you have no injuries. *cough* or excuses *cough* :laugh:

I said over a year ago that you were being pretty toxic in threads. Youve since scaled it way back and I havent gotten on your case at all.

That has nothing to do with how hilarious your comments yesterday were.

You can... Rik can... most of you can... but there's one bleeding pussy that ruined it for me.

*cough* Herc *cough*

I'll just end it by saying good luck this season and may you have no injuries. *cough* or excuses *cough* :laugh:

Injuries are part of the game... you lost your starting QB and you lucked out having a very capable back up...

I said over a year ago that you were being pretty toxic in threads. Youve since scaled it way back and I havent gotten on your case at all.

That has nothing to do with how hilarious your comments yesterday were.

Bullshit... I wasn't THAT bad... you just can't handle anyone ribbing your team.

You block me for a year, and all of a sudden you decide to diss me while your brethren are around.

I even explained back then that I was just goofing around, to not take it personally, but you did and blocked me anyway.

You must be a lot of fun to hang out with. :rolleyes:

Yesterday, showed me at least, where you and I stand.

It's cool.

Bullshit... I wasn't THAT bad... you just can't handle anyone ribbing your team.

You block me for a year, and all of a sudden you decide to diss me while your brethren are around.

I even explained back then that I was just goofing around, to not take it personally, but you did and blocked me anyway.

You must be a lot of fun to hang out with. :rolleyes:

Yesterday, showed me at least, where you and I stand.

It's cool.

You guys going to makeout now?

Touché...

although...

:confused:

I didn't know Alshon was the highest paid WR in the league and The Eagles didn't draft a top QB prospect... you know... like The Giants did.

Keep drafting running backs with your 1st round picks.

You forget... The Eagles did draft Nick Foles.

I didn't know you knew nobody watches my Eagles thread.

Rik keeps reminding me every time he watches my Eagles thread. :laugh:

How would you know that though?

Weren't you the pussy who blocked me just because I called your team "The Vagiants"? :LMAO:

Didn't you give me like a whole pussy crying rant about it?

Obviously you've been watching because you've commented in that thread as well.

I guess your bullshit is the Giants fans truth.

Did you unblock me without my authorization?

Tsk... tsk.

As you can see desperation takes many forms.

It wasn't luck... it was good planning ahead and good coaching. ^_^

True as well... but every team gets lucky along the way.. not all of it is pure skill. Shit, people call the Eli to Tyree play lucky.. which is true... however the teams play an entire game... and even to get the SB, many more games were played. I'm not taking away from the Eagles... I think it's a relief they got their trophy...

bringing up foles, which is a reach to begin with because hes the backup, also doesnt work for his argument because its his second stint with the team. They traded him years ago and brought him back off the scrap heap when his value was at its lowest

And I take nothing away from the eagles. They put on a fucking clinic on how to build a team the last couple of years. A roster that talented with nobody taking up more than 6% of the cap is a masterpiece

And I take nothing away from the eagles. They put on a fucking clinic on how to build a team the last couple of years. A roster that talented with nobody taking up more than 6% of the cap is a masterpiece

You mean Seattle ? It's works until you have to pay guys. It really realies on your QB being on his first contract.

You mean Seattle ? It's works until you have to pay guys. It really realizes on your QB being on his first contract.

Most of the core players are signed for a long time.

Howie is a wizard with the cap... he'll get 'er done.

You mean Seattle ? It's works until you have to pay guys. It really realizes on your QB being on his first contract.

Yes, its a little different in that they mostly just drafted great. Philly did everything great

O'dell is a beast.

I'm all for O'dell getting his money and The Giants signing him... they had to.

I hope every NFL player gets as much as they can.

I would have felt better about it had they drafted a QB and addressed the Oline a bit better.

When you have a good QB, you can contend almost every season.

That's me though.

LOL I posted that on social media last year. I have a bunch of friends who are Seattle bandwagon jumpers and I wrote, "gee... sure is hard for the Seahawks to be better than average now that they have to pay everyone, huh?"

O'dell is a beast.

I'm all for O'dell getting his money and The Giants signing him... they had to.

I hope every NFL player gets as much as they can.

I would have felt better about it had they drafted a QB and addressed the Oline a bit better.

When you have a good QB, you can contend almost every season.

That's me though.

A lot of us feel we have a good qb.... two time super bowl mvp. The online was addressed with what was available.... teams dont let good offensive linemen walk... also we may have a star in Webb.