SportsWrath

Mets get no love here

Brutal .........we were totally outplayed by the Padres in every facet of the game.

It wasn't fun to watch but i made it to the bitter end at 3.35 a.m

The best bit was Buck and EarGate !

Good season guys ......disappointing end. We just were not good enough to progress

Still seriously pissed off with MLBTv for blacking out all international fans for the playoffs ( without warning and against our purchase agreement )

Can we keep Nimmo , Jake , Diaz , Seth ? ......who knows

4 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Brutal .........we were totally outplayed by the Padres in every facet of the game.

It wasn't fun to watch but i made it to the bitter end at 3.35 a.m

The best bit was Buck and EarGate !

Good season guys ......disappointing end. We just were not good enough to progress

Still seriously pissed off with MLBTv for blacking out all international fans for the playoffs ( without warning and against our purchase agreement )

Can we keep Nimmo , Jake , Diaz , Seth ? ......who knows

I guess I have to root for the Padres from here on....   I would sooner root for the return of Robert E Lee than I would root for the Braves, Any and everything Philly is the worst possible thing, so fuck them.      With the Dodgers being the favorite I can't really root for them to win it all, but would gladly chose them over the other NL options.

I'm not going to root for the Yankees, too many Yankee fans gloating a bit too hard today, the rest of the AL I really can't give a damn.   I think a Guardians v Padres world series is what I would like to have happen and not watch a single pitch of.

1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

I guess I have to root for the Padres from here on....   I would sooner root for the return of Robert E Lee than I would root for the Braves, Any and everything Philly is the worst possible thing, so fuck them.      With the Dodgers being the favorite I can't really root for them to win it all, but would gladly chose them over the other NL options.

I'm not going to root for the Yankees, too many Yankee fans gloating a bit too hard today, the rest of the AL I really can't give a damn.   I think a Guardians v Padres world series is what I would like to have happen and not watch a single pitch of.

You and everyone else in the country not from Cleveland.....that has to be the kind of shit that keeps FOX execs up all night worrying about it.

C. Wagon