SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

This guy would be more intriguing as a running back or tight end. You know, like a Brandon Jacobs type of running back.

If you mean Mailata, I would put him at TE, throw him short passes to the flat and let a CB deal with him.

:laugh:

The Cowboys needed a TE.

The Eagles move up in front of them.

David Akers trolls them.

The Eagles pick a TE named Dallas that The Cowboys were looking to draft.

Brilliant! :laugh:

They weren't just looking. That was their boy to replace Whitten. :laugh:

When Manning was asked about playing in stadiums around the NFL, he singled out Lincoln Financial Field as a place he still circles on his calendar.

"Philly, you just gotta get used to," Manning said, "...because you're not used to seeing a nine-year-old cursing at you and talking about my mom and stuff. Once you get used to it, it's fine. It just takes a year or two. Now, he's 24 and training his four-year-old to curse at me."

http://www.phillyvoice.com/giants-eli-manning-philadelphia-eagles-cursing-fans-kids-new-york/

That 9 year old could have gotten to Eli through our O-line last year.

It's a damned shame too, because these are the years Eli should be racking up HOF stats and reveling in his accomplishments as an athlete. Your front office screwed the pooch after your 2nd SB win. Don't get me wrong, as an Iggs fan I've thoroughly enjoyed watching your squad implode, it's just a damned shame to see it happen to such a nice mentally challenged kid like Eli :laugh:

1 championship in 55+ years and Eagles fans think they invented football :rolleyes:

I like the whole narrative they spin that the Eagle were the first team in the history of anything ever to have a backup lead them to the championship game.

Oh well guess they get to live in it for a year.

I like the whole narrative they spin that the Eagle were the first team in the history of anything ever to have a backup lead them to the championship game.

Oh well guess they get to live in it for a year.

Nobody said that.

I like both Pederson and Wentz , they are good guys. Im finding it really hard to generate any genuine hatred for the Eagles at the moment ( which is alarming since it has come very easily throughout my previous 48 years )