SportsWrath

PFF grades 2016 1st rounders

Treehugger

How does Goff get a 42.9? Should be a 9.42. Apple has been better that I expected him to be still I would drafted Tunsil who also graded high, especially considering this coming draft class is extremely weak at Oline and really good at CB in fact two Ohio St corners are in this draft that are better than Apple

Lol what did those OSU corners do against Clemson?

Apple is a stud and will soon be one of the best in the NFL. WHAT he#s done as a rookie has been very impressive and there's no do it right now he was a better choice than Hargreaves.

Lol what did those OSU corners do against Clemson?

Apple is a stud and will soon be one of the best in the NFL. WHAT he#s done as a rookie has been very impressive and there's no do it right now he was a better choice than Hargreaves.

Definitely better than Hargreaves. Still he wasn't without issues like the penalties and he had two bad games against the Eagles

Having three stud CBs is amazing. Won't last though, enjoy it while you can!

We have DRC under contract for two more years. He's a UFA in 2019, when he's 32 years old. Jackrabbit has another four years and will be a UFA in 2021, when he's 32. Apple's rookie contract runs another 3 years, with a 4th year club option....when he'll be 24. Better save some cap space for that contract! But for the next two years, sit back and enjoy having three stud DBs, when the rest of the league struggles to find two, or even one in some cases.

We have DRC under contract for two more years. He's a UFA in 2019, when he's 32 years old. Jackrabbit has another four years and will be a UFA in 2021, when he's 32. Apple's rookie contract runs another 3 years, with a 4th year club option....when he'll be 24. Better save some cap space for that contract! But for the next two years, sit back and enjoy having three stud DBs, when the rest of the league struggles to find two, or even one in some cases.

My concern is that they cut him for cap space after next season. I hope that is not the case. Would be great to have that trio play the next 44 games or so together.

My concern is that they cut him for cap space after next season. I hope that is not the case. Would be great to have that trio play the next 44 games or so together.

Yeah I'm concerned that with Apple progressing so quick and really locking down the cb2 that DRC will be regarded as expendable. I actually think he's probably our most dependable CB and probably the best playmaker in the defensive backfield other than maybe Landon Collins. Even when DRC made a mistake, the man hustles and comes up with a big play to save a touchdown.

I think when I looked up his cap hit if he was released though, the numbers didn't make sense to cut him. I was drinking though and I can't claim to be the most knowledgeable on that subject...

I'm referring to the fragility of the situation in terms of injuries more than anything.