SportsWrath

Fuck the Eagles and fuck the officiating in this game.

Sephiroth

A running game would do so much for this team. Giants can still make the playoffs while the Eagles will watch on the couch.

114 yards in each of the last two games with Pugh back. Blame our 101 turnover since 2011 quarterback. Turnovers were the deciding factor last night; not the lack of a running game.

114 yards in each of the last two games with Pugh back. Blame our 101 turnover since 2011 quarterback. Turnovers were the deciding factor last night; not the lack of a running game.

Correct but the refs did their part too... Sheppard was getting raped... among other BS calls or noncalls.

Correct but the refs did their part too... Sheppard was getting raped... among other BS calls or noncalls.

Right, but we're getting rookie level play from our quarterback and winning in spite of him right now. His arm strength and decision making are in the toilet right now.

That's not all that great since it's split up between different backs, we still don't have a solid back that can wear a defense down. Ben has moved the passing game because he knows it. everyone knows they're a passing team and just wait for the pick. Eli can do a better job, you're right about that.

Will Beatty must really suck these days because there's no way I wouldn't at least try a line with Beatty at RT after watching Bobby Hart get driven 5 yards backward on bull rushes, almost getting knocked on his ass.

In September the story was Beatty was not in football shape. Solari has been keeping Will Beatty out intentionally. If Bobby Hart is truly the fifth best offensive lineman on the roster we need to cut everyone outside of Flowers, Pugh and Richburg; or just fire Mike Solari.

Right, but we're getting rookie level play from our quarterback and winning in spite of him right now. His arm strength and decision making are in the toilet right now.

He's under constant pressure, Drizzle. If he could have stepped into a couple of those passes, it's a win

He's under constant pressure, Drizzle. If he could have stepped into a couple of those passes, it's a win

Haha yeah I know, the offensive line makes him throw interceptions in the red zone and constantly throw into double coverage. 101 turnovers since 2011. More than any other player in the league.

He is no longer a good decision maker. We win that game last night if he simply made veteran decisions.

Three things that lost us the game -

That bullshit phantom roughing the passer penalty on Vernon - Wentz shouldve been called for intentional grounding on that one. Instead they call some horseshit and give the Eagles continuity and subsequently the TD.

The no-call on the Shepard mugging. It was happening right in front of the sideline too and the entire stadium saw it and people were losing their minds even before the ball was thrown - but apparents the refs just wanted the Giants to lose. That was a critical 4th down conversion that was on the money but the refs didnt allow it.

Wentz was the biggest beneficiary on the field - he was quite ordinary but made to look great. I for one am only worried about the Oline being exposed - but considering the teams the Giants will face in the playoffs - only GB scares me with their DL. The other DL's are OK.

Haha yeah I know, the offensive line makes him throw interceptions in the red zone and constantly throw into double coverage. 101 turnovers since 2011. More than any other player in the league.

He is no longer a good decision maker. We win that game last night if he simply made veteran decisions.

More so if he had time to make decisions and his receivers fought for and caught the ball. I'm not an Eli apologist but in this case , if we are keeping him around, he needs better protection.

There are plenty of quarterbacks not in ideal situations with everything perfect. The Giants offensive line played up to the level of the Eagles offensive line on Thursday. An offensive line with pro bowlers at tackle. There was no reason for Manning to make the decisions he made last night; he knows taking a sack for a two yard loss on the first interception is better than a pick 6; but he threw it to a blanketed Tye anyway. He knows better than to toss a prayer up into double coverage down the sideline.

There are plenty of quarterbacks not in ideal situations with everything perfect. The Giants offensive line played up to the level of the Eagles offensive line on Thursday. An offensive line with pro bowlers at tackle. There was no reason for Manning to make the decisions he made last night; he knows taking a sack for a two yard loss on the first interception is better than a pick 6; but he threw it to a blanketed Tye anyway. He knows better than to toss a prayer up into double coverage down the sideline.

Driz, if you are feeling masochistic, go back and watch the game again, this time focusing on what happened on the line, to Bobby Hart in particular. It wasn't pretty, he had a rough game. My ass they were playing at the same level as even an average line.

Flowers I thought was overall pretty decent. It was the right side that let us down this week.

Driz, if you are feeling masochistic, go back and watch the game again, this time focusing on what happened on the line, to Bobby Hart in particular. It wasn't pretty, he had a rough game. My ass they were playing at the same level as even an average line.

Flowers I thought was overall pretty decent. It was the right side that let us down this week.

We've seen Eli play better under worse pressure.

He isnt himself this year and it clearly shows.

Right now the entire offense is Odell, you cant rely on how Eli has been playing to complete a five yard pass.

Still doesnt mean you throw to a guy who has two defenders covering him.

You do when its desperation time and you are about to get sacked.

It was kind of a give up by Tye, but the worst part of that play for me is that Eli didn't get it in the end zone. I think Tye goes up for it I there's enough air under the ball for him to have a serious play on it.

You do when its desperation time and you are about to get sacked.

It was kind of a give up by Tye, but the worst part of that play for me is that Eli didn't get it in the end zone. I think Tye goes up for it I there's enough air under the ball for him to have a serious play on it.

Tye plays like he's on a Segue.