SportsWrath

Great win last night

Virginia Giant

but is there another team that gives momentum away as much as the Giants, or a team that cannot sustain and capitalize on momentum? It felt like the Giants were in control most of the night but couldn't cut their throats and finish them.

Also, a top tier offensive line and the Giants might be one of the top teams in the league.

Loved loved loved seeing us run a good four minute offense again and the difference from last year is showing up in the record.

The sacks are starting to come and our defense looks complete now. Game wouldn't have been close without the first interception and bad special teams play. We gave up that first weird play to eiffert and after that they couldn't do shit when they had to put together a long drive. And that's a good run game we shut down.

With the way our defense was playing I wouldn't have been mad if they kicked the field goal on 4th and goal but I love that mac went for it. It was a good risk and helps the offense's confidence.

Jenkins did an awesome job on green.

Vernon is a stud.

Lewis brain farted all night. id rather just see Harris on the outside til Cruz comes back.

I know it's a safety valve on blitzes but those near lateral passes are just brutal week after week. Either they drop it or catch it and can't make the first guy miss. And that's when Eli hits them cuz he's like Steve sax throwing to first base on that throw.

Those are small quibbles though, I'm very happy with the team and we might be the third best team in the conference with a road win over the #1 seed. Four in a row!

Happy with the win... some work is needed. I've said it before, that the OL should have been addressed in the OL and we had a chance but didn't... very dumb. I'm not sure I want to start celebrating who great we are... Cincy isn't exactly a winning team... Eli throwing INTs... I just can't get used to them... Every INT he throws makes me die a little... It was a nail biter that didn't need to be... glad the D showed up and showed up big... that gang rape of sack was a thing of beauty.

NOW i can look up who we're playing next week (no playoffs talk please)

Chicago and Cleveland are next. Cutler is cutlering all over the place and Cleveland is treating each quarter like a qb audition. Couldn't ask for a better two game stretch

Or the typical Giants blowing wins... would anyone be shocked if we end up as Cleveland's only win this season?

Lewis brain farted all night. id rather just see Harris on the outside til Cruz comes back.

I know it's a safety valve on blitzes but those near lateral passes are just brutal week after week. Either they drop it or catch it and can't make the first guy miss. And that's when Eli hits them cuz he's like Steve sax throwing to first base on that throw.

Those are small quibbles though, I'm very happy with the team and we might be the third best team in the conference with a road win over the #1 seed. Four in a row!

What is going on with Harris? He looked reasonably good last year but is getting nothing this year. :confused: