SportsWrath

Snacks! / We got snacks (Topics Merged)

Mr. P

Rand Getlin Verified account @Rand_Getlin

I’m told DL Damon Harrison has earned and agreed in principle to a five-year, $46.25M deal with the #Giants. Massive get for the G-Men.

Rand Getlin Verified account @Rand_Getlin

Harrison’s deal is worth $9.25M per year with $24M guaranteed and $30M over the first three years. Fantastic deal for a fantastic player.

DE, LB, FS, WR, RG/RT

Still need to hit on 5 more guys.

Vernon, Trevathan, Gipson, Sanu...all still in play I'd think...though Vernon might eliminate one of the other spots where we still need starter help...but rolling into the season with JPP, Hankins, Snacks, and Vernon...I'd be pleasantly surprised.

I think more than anything I'm looking forward to Kennard playing LB behind a DLine that's actually worth a damn.

DE, LB, FS, WR, RG/RT

Still need to hit on 5 more guys.

Vernon, Trevathan, Gipson, Sanu...all still in play I'd think...though Vernon might eliminate one of the other spots where we still need starter help...but rolling into the season with JPP, Hankins, Snacks, and Vernon...I'd be pleasantly surprised.

I think more than anything I'm looking forward to Kennard playing LB behind a DLine that's actually worth a damn.

I'll be happy if he can finish a season healthy.

He eats running backs for snacks? I like him already. Never heard of him before now, though. The AFC sucks.

He was a highly sought after undrafted player, the Jets got the guy and he's basically turned into one of the best run stopping DTs in the NFL.

God I can't wait to see him and Hankins together. Now let's get a linebacker

What are the chances Myles Jack falls to 10? With his injury this past season gotta believe he drops a few. He is an insane LB. Of course I say this with bias becasue UCLA is my team, but watching him the last couple years I knew he was gonna special talent. Here's hoping.

What are the chances Myles Jack falls to 10? With his injury this past season gotta believe he drops a few. He is an insane LB. Of course I say this with bias becasue UCLA is my team, but watching him the last couple years I knew he was gonna special talent. Here's hoping.

I hear he's top five.

He just received a clean bill of health. Most likely he goes in the top five/six

Myles Jack huh

I'm thinking about the last two draft picks with checkered injury histories in college and how it has continued in the NFL. Maybe he'll stay healthy...

Already looking forward to hearing FUCKING WELLMAN IS JUST AS BAD AS PALMIERI