SportsWrath

What the Giants have to do to make it to the playoffs.

Sephiroth

If anything its the Carolina safeties that are weaker compared to the rest of the defense. We need to somehow come up with plays to exploit that area of the field

good thing the Giants are loaded at tight end. :LMAO:

And Carolina has Kuechly and Thomas Davis, both of whom are great coverage linebackers (Davis even entered the league as a safety). They play something like the Tampa-2, but they have one up on Chicago and Tampa Bay before them in that you don't know which of their linebackers is going to take the middle third of the field. Safety may be their weak point, but they have it covered.

If anything its the Carolina safeties that are weaker compared to the rest of the defense. We need to somehow come up with plays to exploit that area of the field

Um.... Kurt Coleman? He's been a tremendous player for them this year. He's right up there with anyone on their defense.

I have absolutely no fucking clue why so many people are saying the Giants will beat the Panthers this week. This for one is an absolute recipe for an absolute shellacking at the hands of the Panthers. We need everyone - like us - to think and KNOW that the Giants have no shot this week against the Panthers. Only then will they beat them.

I have absolutely no fucking clue why so many people are saying the Giants will beat the Panthers this week. This for one is an absolute recipe for an absolute shellacking at the hands of the Panthers. We need everyone - like us - to think and KNOW that the Giants have no shot this week against the Panthers. Only then will they beat them.

In my heart of hearts, I know and believe not just the Giants will lose, but also that they suck.

You know what is going to happen next don't you ............

week 16 . Giants surprisingly beat Vikings , Eagles crush pathetic Skins.

week 17 . Giants surprisingly beat Eagles , Skins beat Dallas with game winning 54 yard FG as time expires to win the fucking Division.

Its that sort of year !