SportsWrath

What the Giants have to do to make it to the playoffs.

Sephiroth

There's a slight light flickering.. that somehow we catch fire.. somehow... I don't know how.. but who knows... maybe we get some injured guys back.. but that light is still there... only because this is the year we played the AFC East... other than that... We have to look at the draft again... and a new coach... and start thinking of Eli's status as our QB... given his performance as compared to his cost... it's a business and I'm all for paying for talent... You know.. the Raiders became the laughing stock of the league because they overpay for guys who are past their prime... well.. I feel we did with Eli... I get it's a business for Eli.. but he doesn't need 19 Mil.. I'm sure he can do just fine with half of that... shit his fucking tax bracket is in the 50% anyway (combined state and Fed)...

Win the game against Philadelphia would probably be enough in this division.

Eh, I'm not sure that game will be meaningful unless the team catches fire... Carolina is still on our schedule.. and maybe we win that game... but watch us tank against Miami :facepalm:

If we beat the Panthers and the Eagles....(and the Redskins drop a division game)..........we win the Division at 8-8 because we win all tie breakers.

( the Vikes game is less relevant ......because we would lose the tie breakers in that 8-8 scenario ).

This Panthers game is massive ( and i hear Stewart is questionable ! ) http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article49816500.html

All those guys aren't Odell Beckham. I think Josh Norman is the defensive player of the year. If I were voting, he would win that award. But I still like our guy head to head against him. However, that's one of the only individual matchups I like for the Giants in this game.