SportsWrath

How good is this team?

MikeGL

If our offense can get it together, then we can be dangerous in the NFC. But as a team - currently - we are only so-so. We disappear for long stretches during games, make boneheaded mistakes with the clock, play-calling, penalties, keep drives alive for the opposition with shit play, the OL has been atrocious lately, the run D suddenly seems to have taken a back-seat.....hmm....we will win the NFC East, but we aren't really THAT good. The offense really has to put it together, Eli and Odell need to become a force and Vereen needs to be involved in split back-field plays.

You'll see when we win our 5th super bowl this year.

while I love the optimism ... you are out of your mind if you think they can get past the Packers. Back 2007 - 2008 and again in 2011-2012 ... we had stud pass rushers ... this year the opposing QB is eating a sandwich back there

while I love the optimism ... you are out of your mind if you think they can get past the Packers. Back 2007 - 2008 and again in 2011-2012 ... we had stud pass rushers ... this year the opposing QB is eating a sandwich back there

Yeah but he's preparing to toss that sandwich to DRC, at least

If our offense can get it together, then we can be dangerous in the NFC. But as a team - currently - we are only so-so. We disappear for long stretches during games, make boneheaded mistakes with the clock, play-calling, penalties, keep drives alive for the opposition with shit play, the OL has been atrocious lately, the run D suddenly seems to have taken a back-seat.....hmm....we will win the NFC East, but we aren't really THAT good. The offense really has to put it together, Eli and Odell need to become a force and Vereen needs to be involved in split back-field plays.

I doin't get Vereen. Kid is a stud RB who can catch the ball. Create plays. I feel like McAdoo is an idiot.

I am beginning to believe that as well ... not sure if McAdoo is any good. Still early ... we shall see.

Probably the issue with having like 4 runningbacks. Can't get a player hot. Time to mix it up with Jennings/Vereen. See if the tandem can work well for 2 games. If not, get one of the other RBs in the mix.

I doin't get Vereen. Kid is a stud RB who can catch the ball. Create plays. I feel like McAdoo is an idiot.

I am beginning to believe that as well ... not sure if McAdoo is any good. Still early ... we shall see.

I've been saying this since last year. Big games against shitty teams doesn't make you a good coordinator.

We are okay to quite good.

If the OL can gel some more and we can maintain some wins till some of our ballers come back and we get hot late in the season it can be another run...

Sky's the limit, but this team is not very good to answer your question.

But add JPP, Beatty, Cruz, Prince, get Moore going, and then boom anything can happen..

I really don't give a flying blue fuck about anything right now. Get the motherfucking ball to Odell 10 times a game and keep Vereen in there with Jennings in every fucking play. Make sure Williams only comes in to run the fucking clock down if we are trying to hold a lead, rather use Darkwa for that.

Shoot hard rubber pain balls on Cruz's scrotum until he gets his ass back on the field. I just feel this team can be so fucking good and they are fucking shit up. Put McAdoo's balls in a vice every game and the players will get to tighter it by one rotation everytime he calls some shit play like a fucking draw on 3rd and long. Are we ever going to give that shit up????

Here, I made my NY stock chart of how things will go, you'll notice the projections of the next 3 game also. but these are only forward looking projections and I'm not responsible for any gains or losses you take from it. ^_^

293xf05.jpg

Here, I made my NY stock chart of how things will go, you'll notice the projections of the next 3 game also. but these are only forward looking projections and I'm not responsible for any gains or losses you take from it. ^_^

293xf05.jpg

There are no numbers on this grid .. it's useless ... how can I make bets based on a grid with no numbers :huh:

293xf05.jpg

We need a new CFO, with your graph right there, I know you are qualified for this job.