SportsWrath

Giants bringing in OT Charles Brown (Saints) and OT Kadeem Williams

BleedinBlue

KFFL; ESPN; and College Pro.com

Giants| Charles Brown to visit

Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:15:54 -0700

The New York Giants are scheduled to meet with free-agent OT Charles Brown (Saints).

Share: | Source: ESPN - Adam Caplan - See more at: http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-york-giants#sthash.SHEsRdNw.dpuf

Kadeem Williams is a potential draft pick

Giants | Kadeem Williams to work out

Wed, 19 Mar 2014 17:03:10 -0700

The New York Giants are scheduled to work out Albany OT Kadeem Williams April 10, according to a source. Williams has added 15 pounds since the end of his college season.

Share: | Source: College2Pro.com - Bo Marchionte - See more at: http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-york-giants#sthash.SHEsRdNw.dpuf

Depth. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Beatty and Snee were starting at their respective spots on the line in Sept. Snee is still under contract and Giants want some return on their investment in Beatty.

I still want the Giants to draft a LT...

Me as well. I pray that we get Taylor Lewan or Zack Martin.

Ideally, we trade down 4 or 5 spots, pick up an extra second round pick and go Zack Martin(1) Troy Niklas(2) Dee Ford(2)

looks like taylor lewan is facing assault charges. not sure what that does to him on draft day

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2014/story/_/id/10639453/nfl-draft-prospect-taylor-lewan-facing-3-charges

He says he was breaking up a fight between Mich. St fans and Ohio St. fans....and the two Ohio St. fans pressed charges and said Lewan hit them. He denies it.

I would completely understand hitting a couple of obnoxious Ohio State fans....but I also know that their fans are assholes who would press charges and lie just to fuck with Michigan States best player. Mich St. and Ohio St. are the epitome of rivalries - they hate each others' guts.

If you ask a Michigan St. fan how to get to Ohio St., they'll tell you, "Go south on route 75 until you run into a smell so bad you think it can't get worse then turn left...follow the worsening smell until you reach the campus". Ask an Ohio St. Fan and he'll say the same thing as to how to get to Michigan St., except you go north on 75 until you want to wretch from the smell.

Those dudes hate each other.

Me as well. I pray that we get Taylor Lewan or Zack Martin.

Ideally, we trade down 4 or 5 spots, pick up an extra second round pick and go Zack Martin(1) Troy Niklas(2) Dee Ford(2)

I like how you think. Truth is we won't know what's going to happen because we don't know who's going to fall and some players are tough to pass on.. that's why it's impossible to mock.

Good. We need a fighter on this team lol.

Actually, this arrest doesn't bother me in the slightest. When you get in the middle of fans during a fight, all bets are off. He may have had good intentions to break it up, but when your name is as big as his, you can bet your life the only person that the opposing team fans are going to file charges against, is you.

Nothing would make an Ohio State fan happier than to see Michigan State's best player dragged through the mud in the media.

Even if Lewan lost his cool and knocked a guy back, the worse that could happen is a short stint of probation. Hopefully, the judge in the case isn't from Columbus, Ohio.

maybe we can get him in the 2nd round now lol

I don't think it will change his draft status one iota. He's not Aaron Hernandez, who could've been the premier Tight End in the NFL if he could've solve his problems without murdering people on his time away from the field.